~ The dress shop and Hee Young's home ~

Beautiful Liar



Next the library  Hee Youngwent home. The sun was shining brightly and  Hee Youngwas walking down the street when it started to rain. She immediately entered in the nearest door and what she saw? She saw a “SALE’’ tags everywhere! 50% off here, 70% off there.
“OMG! I can’t believe that! Am I in haven?” – She thought.
“Welcome in our brand new shop! How may I help you?” – a woman kindly asked.
“Ewwww… How can she ware a dress? She is unless 80 years!” -  Hee Young thought again and smiled.
“Yes. Actually I just walked in just to run away from the rain. I don’t want to get wet but I am already here so… can you show me that dress over there?” – Hee Young said.
“The red one?” – The woman asked.
“No. The black one with the ribbon.” – The girl replied.
“You can try it there.” – The woman pointed with finger the dressing room.
“Thank you” – Hee Young giggled.
When she get dressed she went to the mirror to see how she look like with the black dress.
“Hmm… Something is missing.” – She noted.
“Would you try the red one, please?” – The woman begged here.
“OK.OK.” – She replied.
The woman in the show gave here the red dress and when Hee Young tried it she was pretty amazed.
“I will buy it. How much?” – She asked like she never saw dresses before.
“50$” – the woman replied.
Till Hee Young was paying the woman the rain stopped like it was meant to be like that.
Hee Young left the shop with a big smile on here face. Finally she got home.
“Mom! Dad! I’m home.” – She yelled from the main door. It was total silent.
“Well I guess no one’s in home.” – She took a deep breath. She went to here room to leave the dress and she saw a letter on the table.
~“Honey your father is going to work in Seoul and he wouldn’t be in home about a month. I’m going out buy some food and I’ll be back as soon us I can.
Your’s: MOM“~

“Oh great! Dad wouldn’t be at home for a month. Just perfect. “–Hee Young got sad.
“Well unless my crazy mom is here” – she chuckled.
Hee Young continue going upstairs and she left her dress is her room. “BANG!!!” – the main door closed.
“Honey are you at home. I have a present for you” – Here mother yelled.
Hee Young went down the stairs.
“Hi mom. How was your day?” – She asked.
“Oh dear just perfect. I got my nails done and bought some food and a small present for you but from my heart.” – Her mother replied and gave here a small black box. When Hee Young opened it she saw a beautiful necklace with a silver moon medallion.
“Oh mom. It is so beautiful.” – A tears appeared in Hee Young’s eyes and she hugged her mother so hard.
“Oh sweetie… You can let me now. Honey! Sweet heart I can’t breath!” – her mother said and  Hee Young brake the hug.
“Hey honey I almost forgot. Will you come with me in the café? I don’t want to drink my coffee alone.” – Hee Young’s mom asked here and made the dog face.
“Moooom… Ohhh ok let’s go.” – Hee Youngreplied. They left the house and entered in the car. Mrs. Lee started the engine.
“So is there a boy that you like?” – Mrs. Lee asked her daughter.
“What?” – Hee Young asked amazed.
“I mean do you have a boyfriend?” – She asked again.
“Mooom! Well I met a beautiful boy earlier today at the library” – she replied.
Suddenly Mrs. Lee stepped hard the brakes.
“Watch your road!” – yelled the boy that was crossing the street. When Hee Young picked up her head she saw that the boy is the boy from the library and he was with a girl.
“Mom can I call Mi Hi to come with us in the café?” – Hee Young asked.
“OK” - Here mother said.
So Hee Young called here bestie.