~ The Beginning ~

Beautiful Liar



It was hot sunny weekend. The people were buying drinks and ice creams to cool down the hotness. A girl was drinking Sprite in “High street” café garden. Her phone ringed.
“Hallo?” – She curiously asked.
“It’s me Mi Hi”- the girl replied.
“Oh, hey! How’s it going?”- Hee Young asked again.
“I’m fine. Hee Youngcan you come in the library? I need help for my homework.” – She asked.
“Huh! You need help again?”- She rolled here eyes.
“Mmm…. Yeah. Please, please, please.” – Mi Hi started to beg her.
“Ohh.. OK. I’m coming.” – Hee Young said.
“Love you bestie!”- She chuckled. ~Yes Mi Hiis Hee Youngbest friend.
“I love you too Mi Hi”- Hee Youngsent here a video kiss.
“Whooh… They just brought my book. I have to go. See ya in the library best!” – She chuckled.
“Bye, bye Mi Hi” – Hee Youngsmiled. Then she ended the call. Hee Youngdrunk here glass of Sprite at once.
“Check please!”- Ste asked the waiter for the bill.
“The bill is coming.” – The waiter replied. She paid when they brought here the bill. She left the café and went to the library.

Hee Young arrived in the library area and she saw a coffee machine and decided to get coffee for her best friend. She inserted coins in the coffee machine and pressed the button but the machine doesn’t give here a coffee.
“Ughh… Go to hell you stupid coffee machine” - she started to kick the machine. The people who were standing on the bus stop started to look at here. The machine gave here a coffee because of all this kicks.
“Huh. That’s better!” – Hee Young smiled. She took the coffee and continues here way to the library. Hee Young saw that all the people on the bus stop were looking at here.
“Oh. You know the new machines are total rubbish.” – She rolled her eyes and when she passed the bus stop she giggled.
Hee Young entered the library building. She was walking down the hall and she saw a beautiful boy. She winked to the boy. He smiled to here. Hee Young opened the doors of the big library room. She looked around but she doesn’t saw her best friend, Mi Hi.
“Mi Hi!” – She yelled.
“Speak quiet please!” – The librarian noted!
“Oh. Oups… Sorry I forgot.” – Here chicks got red. Mi Hi was waving at Hee Young. Hee Young saw here.
“Uhh… There she is!” – She spanned around and went to here best friend.
“Hey Mi Hi”– Hee Youn ggreeted.
“You finally arrived!” – Her best friend said.
“Oh. Here. I buy you a coffee best.” – She smiled.
“Aww… How kind. Thanks” – Mi Hi hugged Hee Young.
“Uh. I almost forgot. I saw a beautiful boy in the hall. I winked him and he smiled me back.” – They both was jumping.
“And? Do you ask him for his name?” – Mi Hi asked her?
“No… He must ask me first.” – She chuckled.
“Oh you dummy.” – Mi Hi ruffled Hee Young’s hair.
“OK. I came to help you with the homework.” – She noted.
“OK.OK.” – Her best friend rolled her eyes.
The beautiful boy from the hall entered the big library room and sat next to Hee Youngand Mi Hi’s table. They started with the

homework and Hee Youngnoticed the boy from the hall. Actually she was looking at him.
“I need to make an essay…..” – Mi Hiwas talking but Hee Young wasn’t listening.
“Are you listening at me? Hee Young?Hello? Is anybody there?” – Mi Hi pulled Hee Young.
“Hey hey don’t pull me. Look this is the boy from the hall” – she answered.
“Wooohh… really? He is beautiful.” – Mi Hi noticed.
The boy saw that the two girls are staring at him. He stood up and went to the girls table.
“Hey girls. I am Woo Jiho.” – He introduced himself.
“Hey there. I am…” – Mi Hi was interrupted byHee Young.
“My name is Hee Young” – she smiled.
…bzzzzz... – someone’s phone ringed.
“It’s mine.” – Jiho said.
“Yes? Yeah! Should I come now? OK! I’m on my way.” – He ended the call.
Sorry girls but I have to go. I am helping in the hospital and they call me to come. It was pleasure to meet you” – He said.
“Oh ok. You should go.” – They both smiled.
“Bye!” – He waved and smiled.
“Tomorrow 01:00pm at the park. Bye” – Hee Younginvited him.
“Isn’t he cute?” – Mi Hiasked?
“Hey!? He is mine.” – Hee Young said and they both laughed.