10

CUBE ELITE HIGH SCHOOL

The next morning,both of them woke up really early because they need to handle some documents regarding their marriage.Once the matters had settled , they went to school.They didn't have any class together that day so they just give each other a hug and went to their class.

 Junhyung went to his mini studio to finish up some songs that needed to be done for his music class.Once he had finish them,he compiled them in a file so they can be check by his senior,before he can turned them in.He was surprised that it was done quickly.Usually he would take up to 3 month just for one song.While he was sitting idly on the sofa,he got a bright idea.Instead of wasting time,why wouldn't he just wrote another song.A special song.

 He can use it as his final project for the semester.He can also use it to declare his love for Yoseob.Yes he can definitely do that.So Junhyung grabbed his notebook that he usually uses to write a song roughly before transferring it to another paper.And then he started writing.

----------------------------------------------^^-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Junhyung was so into writing his song that he didn't notice a figure coming into his studio.The figure just went straight to the owner of the studio and tried to take a peek at what the other was writing.Junhyung can literally feel the person breathing down his neck and snapped up his head only to bump against the other head.Junhyung could hear the person groaning because they bumped really hard.Junhyung himself could feel a bump started to rise on his forehead.Junhyung rubbed his little bump slowly and hissed when even the slightest touch that he put on the bump causes great pain.Okay maybe he was exaggerating it but it really was painful.

 " Yah Doojoon ! What are you doing ? Look at what you have done to my beautiful face !? "

Doojoon just sheepishly smiled at him and quickly frown when his forehead hurts too.

" I was trying to ask you to lunch but you didn't pick up your phone so i went here instead.What were you writing anyway ? It looks new. Is it another project ? " 

Realising his notebook was still open,he quickly closed it and kept it in his bag.Yoseob can come in anytime and that little imp will want to know what he was writing.

" No.it was nothing.I already finished all my project.You said you want to bring out.Come on let's go."

Junhyung then grabbed his bag and his phone before giving Yoseob a short message saying he will have lunch with Doojoon.

"Done already ? But you had like 3 projects.I haven't even started on mine yet.Oh yeah.Come on.I want to bring you to this new restaurant that i found.That place seems like a cool place."

Junhyung just dismissed the shocked Doojoon and went out the studio,dragging along the boy with him.

---------------------------------------^^---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived at the restaurant they were given a seat at the garden outside.Once they had made their order,both kept silent.Junhyung was with his phone reading a message from Yoseob saying that he will eat with his friends too.While Doojoon was simply opening his inbox when there was clearly no new message.

Junhyung decided that he will started the conversation since he need to clear up some things between them.

" so,i need to tell you something.It was about me and Yoseob."   Junhyung started.

"Stop with  that serious look of yours.What about you guys ? You guys getting married or something ? " Doojoon jokingly said only to be replied with a wide eyed Junhyung and a nod from him.

"Haha.Very funny.Now tell me what's up ? " 

Junhyung sighed and answered him.

"it's true.We are getting married just not now.We were planning to just have  an engagement party to announced our relationship.I know this sudden but i hope you would forgive us and that this won't destroy our friendship. "

Junhyung stated with a hopeful look.

"Do you love him Junhyung ? " Doojoon asked to which Junhyung nodded.

"Then i see no reason why would this destroy our friendship.As long as i knew he was in safe hands,i will have no problems.And if you are talking about my feeling,i don't mind really."

"I thought you liked him too that's why i want to talk it out with you." Junhyung said.

" That was the past.I had a new boy toy anyway." Doojoon said with a smile.

" Thank god.I thought we need to fight till the last drop of blood or something.Because i really didn't want to fight you in any circumstances. " Junhyung released a deep breath because he seriously did NOT want to fight Doojoon.He will easily lose.The older had all these muscle that made junhyung looked like a little wimp.

Just in time,their food came.The food was delicious and they both decided to make this restaurant their hang out places.When they were finished,they went back to school.Once they arrived at school,Junhyung gave Doojoon a friendly hug and parted ways.He left his bag at the studio so he needs to grab those and hand his file to his senior before he can head back home.

 That evening,he went to Yoseob house but the boy were sleeping,so Junhyung grabbed a pair of boxers from yoseob wardrobe and slipped under the cover with Yoseob shirtless.He wanted to backhugged Yoseob but the boy turned around and hugged Junhyung instead.Yoseob breathed in Junhyung scent because he haven't seen him since morning when they parted ways to go to their respective class.

"I miss you so much " yoseob said while making himself comfortable in Junhyung arms.

" I miss you too.I talked it out with Doojoon this lunch and he was okay with us. " Junhyung says,his eyes getting heavy with the warmth from Yoseob.

" really ? that's good then." Yoseob then tilted his head up a bit and gave a peck on Junhyung's jaw before snuggling even closer to Junhyung.

Junhyung tighten his hug on Yoseob before he gave a kiss on Yoseob forehead , whispering goodnight to Yoseob who were already fast asleep.