9.

CUBE ELITE HIGH SCHOOL

" EXCUSE ME ! What do you mean you won't ?  You don't like me do you ? Oh dear God,what am i going to do now ?  '' Yoseob talked without waiting for Junhyung explanation. 

Junhyung just facepalmed himself.

" My dear Yoseob,will you please calm down a bit.Firstly, my final exam is coming soon and therefore i will be too busy to handle marriage matters. Secondly,of course i like you. And third,don't do anything.Just relax. "

Junhyung explained to  Yoseob who seriously looked like he will pass out any moment.

Oh.

Oh.

Yoseob just sheepishly grinned at Junhyung and the lawyers.

"Oh god ,i just embarassed myself.Pabo Seob !! "

Junhyung grabbed Yoseob's hand that were hitting his own head before he could end up injuring himself.

Junhyung grabbed a water bottle and hand it to Yoseob to calm himself down and he turned to face the lawyers.

" The idea of having a marriage in the upcoming 6 month is a big no-no.I will be too busy at the moment.What if Yoseob and I just engaged first and we will think of the marriage later ?  "

  Junhyung tries to talk to the lawyers to give him and Yoseob some time because this is too much to take in.Plus the exam were important too.

"Fine then.Mr.Yong and Mr.Yang , both of you will be engaged in 3 months and the wedding will be held after Mr.Yong had his graduation.No objection.That is all. "

All the lawyers bowed to the young men and walked out.Leaving Yoseob and Junhyung in a very awkward moment.

" Sooo.. " Junhyung started.

" Sooo.." Yoseob just scratched his head.

"That is pretty awkward huh ? "

  Junhyung tried to break the high tension and not to mention the thick air of awkwardness around them.

" Umm..Yeah.." was the only word that Yoseob can say at the moment.

"...." 

" Why did you agree ? " Yoseob manage to say without stuttering that will make him look stupid.

"I told you that i like you.Besides i still want to propose if i want to marry you.You DO want to marry me do you ? " 

"P- Propose ? What ? Yeah . Of course i want to. "

" Great. Look forward to my proposal in this 3 month Mr.Yang "

"O-Of course Mr.Yong.i couldn't wait to see what you have in store for me "

'' wanna go and get some patbingsoo ? '' Junhyung asked Yoseob a.k.a his soon-to-be fiance.

Yoseob nodded his head too enthutiastically causing him  too see stars.

Junhyung just chuckled to himself when he heard yoseob muttering 'head rush,head rush'

He took Yoseob's hand and interwined it with his before walking out the room.Yoseob just stumbled behind Junhyung with a faces that look like someone just dumped the whole blusher on his face.He had this stupid smile on him when Junhyung slowed down his walking so he can matched it with Yoseob's pace.

 Yoseob tried to peek on Junhyung's face but the latter won't look at him.So he pretend that Junhyung was grabbing his hand too hard causing Junhyung to abruptly stopped and look at him.He can see that Junhyung face was frowning in worries but he can also see the faint blush on his cheek.

'' Are you okay ? Sorry if i grab your hand too hard. '' Said Junhyung while his hand kept rubbing Yoseob's palm.

Yoseob just dismissed the question and kissed Junhyung on the cheek instead.

'' It's okay.it doesn't hurt anymore.'' yoseob replied before he dragged an even redder Junhyung.

That day,after eating Patbingsoo together,they went to the park to get some fresh air.They stayed at the park until it was night.Junhyung brought Yoseob to a spot under a tree and lay down on the grass,motioning Yoseob to the same beside him.Yoseob did lay down but he lay down on Junhyung's lap instead.Both of them just lay there in complete bliss.

Content with just each other presence.

An hour later,they went back to Junhyung's home because it is nearer.They were arguing about who should bath first when Yoseob got a text from Doojoon saying he wanted to meet tomorrow.Yoseob replied with a quick 'yes' before heading back to the shower again,this time bringing Junhyng with him.Why wasted time fighting ?

Why didn't just they bath together? it's the same anyway.

After they had both done their quick shower,they put on their pajama and went straight to bed.They spent their night whispering sweet nothings with a little kiss here and there.Sharing their dreams and hopes.Talking about their biggest fear before going to sleep. 

That night,both of them had the most peaceful sleep they ever had.