1

CUBE ELITE HIGH SCHOOL

     The Yang or known as Yoseob is well known student as he is a kingka in Cube Elite High school.He is also a gay.But dont get  him wrong.He is gay for only 2 person which is The Yoon or Doojoon and The Yong or Junhyung.One of the boys is his first love and the other is his last love.The question is,who is who ?

     Beside his bestfriend Daniel of The Chae and some of his closest friend,no one knew about him being gay.To make sure that his secret is safe he wil go out to date one girl per month.Not that the girls want to complaint though.Who wouldn't want to date the famous Yang Yoseob.But the girls that is going to be dated by Yoseob will go through a series of test run by none other than Junhyung and Doojoon.

   Beside being the only heir to the Yang Global Network,he is also a member of an exclusive boyband that only performed on important event only.He is of course the main vocal,Junhyung as the rapper,Doojoon as the Leader,Hyunseung as the lead vocal,Gikwang as the main dancer and finally Dongwoon as the lead dancer.

   And now begin the school love life that Yoseob had gone through to finally find his one true love.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

  

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE.KEEP ON READING.IM DOING DOUBLE UPDATE ^^