prologue

Dared to Love You

p r o l o g u e

 

Her eyelids flutters open, as the doctors removes the blindfold around her eyes. She blinks to get a better sight, at least trying to figure her brother who suppose to be on the right side of her bed. It's dark. She sees nothing–nothing rather than surrounded by black. She bit her bottom lips nervously upon hearing the doctor's question.

 

"Can you see us here, Miss Park?"

 

"Noona, can you see me?"

 

Her brother–Chanyeol, grips on to her hand. She turns her head slowly before tighten her grips to his hand. "C-Chanyeol." Her voice trembles, she doesn't know what else to do. "Chanyeol, I can't see anything." She insists in the end, before a tears slids down her pale cheeks.

 

"I can't see anything!"

 

"It's all black!"

 

"I lost my sight! I lost it, Chanyeol. I lost it!" She gives in, pounding her hands to her brother' chest, hardly.  "N-noona, n-noona, please calm down." Chanyeol envelops her sister in his warm embrances. She is broke, he knows it. She is now a blind, he knows it. Seeing Chorong in such a condition, crying helplessly before the doctors injects sedative to calm the girl causing him to broke even more.

 

He tries, Chanyeol urges himself to not crying upon his sister condition while patting the girl's head. She had lost everything, they had lost eveyrthing. Her father. Her mother. Now that she had to lost her sight, she realize how rude the world agaist her. She realize she'd lost something important for her life. She cannot–she wasn't able to see him anymore.

 

Howon.

 

That is the last thing she say before driving back to another deep yet tiring slumber.

 

 

"So, I guess you both have heard about the mission already."

 

The two guys look each other, before giving a slight nods to their boss. They surely have heard about the next mission from the others. Kyungsoo, from the others had been badly beaten by a random assasion during his mission to kill a government. From what they get before heading here, the person was completely a proffesional assasin. That's how it works, that's how they works in an assasination group. They get the mission, the secretly kills them, and in the end–they get a huge earning.

 

The boss–or the usually called him with Sunggyu (whether it's his real name or not) shows them a picture. Doojoon frowns as he peeks to the given picture, by the time Howon looks at the picture he scoffs. Sunggyu rolls his eyes to the two guys standing in front of him earning yet another glares from the two.

 

"Are you kidding me? Killing a"

 

"A girl, i know. But, don't understimate her, Doojoon." He cuts his words. Sunggyu take a file laying on his desk, reading them loud enough for the two. "She works as an assasion from other company.  Her name is Heo Gayoon. She goes well by gun and agility. For your information, Kyungsoo almost get killed by her a weeks ago if he wouldn't able to flee." Sunggyu explains.

 

Howon clears his throat, "So, how much will we get if we killed her?" Sunggyu spins his chair, before turning his gaze towards the Howon. A smirk never leaves his face, before answering his subordinate's question. "The client says will give you about 1,000,000 won, each." Doojon gulps, shoving his hands to his pocket.

 

"I guess you two will take the mission, right?"

 

Sunggyu angelicaly smiles, leaning to his desk with his hands supporting his head. "Have her killed in the end of this week, or the money won't be yours. You guys have three days left." He claims sharply before giving Howon a look. "And Howon, you have to control yourself. Do not attempt to be strong yourself. Keep the works up with the given strategy, we need to have it clean not fast." Howon clenches his fist to calm himself.

 

"Yes, boss."

 

 

 

Minhyuk smacks his cousin's head, before giving him a glare.

 

"Why are you so stupid?!"

 

Another smack land to his head, while Howon tries to stop the older guy to hit his head. It is his fault afterall, he knows it. He forget to help him with his cafe. "Hey, I need to look after Chorong!" Howon defend himself causing Minhyuk to stop hitting him. He let out a deep sighs, before turning to the stunned guy beside him.

 

"What happend to Chorong?" Minhyuk ask him.

 

"She...get into an accident. Her parents died. And, she lost her sight."

 

Howon explains, before another smack directly hit his head. "Why don't you tell me earlier?" Minhyuk asks him before heading back to the staff room and grabs his coat. He then heads to the front door, changing the sign from 'open' to 'close'. "Are you closing the cafe this early? I thought you need a help here." Howon give him a questioned looks, confused by his cousin' sudden action.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Visiting Rongie of course, she's like my own sister. I need to look after her too."

 

 

author note's ;; [sesangeuro] Taadaaa. This is the prologue ft. Chanyeol and Sunggyu. They'll become a important minors later in the story. Oh and why Sunggyu? I thought it will be awesome to put him here since he doesn't have the looks to become a boss or mafia or vice versa. Yet still, who knows behind his angelic smile? ouo I try to explain it longer and clearer yet, here is the end. Brain couldn't work for more, sorry. I hope you still enjoy the prologue^^