King!

Unexpected King

 

Chapter 7

 

“Where am I…. ? “Ren Woke up on a large couch. When he looked around he saw that everything was really big, old and dusty. It was still dark outside, so he wasn’t that long unconscious. Ren tried to sit up but his headache made him lie down again. “what is this” he muttered.

He heard a discussion in the room between a man with a low and loud voice, and a woman with also a loud voice. “Why did you hit him?” the woman asked. Her voice was filled with concern. The low manly voice sighed, “he was crying so much and he tried to run away” “you could have killed him” the woman reacted “you are over reacting” the man sighed again “ I will check on him” he man said and he walked to the living room where Ren was.

His footsteps were heavy.  

Ren Became more scared by every footstep , witch became louder as the man came closer. The man kneeled down by the couch where Ren was lying

Ren crawled in to the corner of the large couch “please don’t hurt me again” Ren cried, “I wont hurt you” the manly voice said. Ren opened his eyes and looked op to the man “you are a giant!!” He jelled and panicked “please stay calm” the giant tried to calm down the jellying and crying Ren.

“stop crying!! At first, I’m not that long. its only 323 centimetres. and I have got to tell you something” the giant almost shouted to Ren

Ren was so shocked that he stopped crying and yelling “are you going to tell me that I can be free again?” he asked  “no sorry, but I have something better to tell, you are a prince” “What do you mean with a prince?” Ren asked. The giant scratched his had “eerrm, it means you are going to be a king” “A king?” Ren asked with his eyes wide opened “eerm do you know Narnia?” The giant asked “Narnia? That land from the books and movie’s? I think I do” Ren said “you will be king of Narnia!”

Ren stared at him with his eyes wide open and didn’t know what to say. “w..whaat” was the only thing that came out of his mouth. And now walked the woman in. she was also a giant “I think I’m Dreaming!” Ren said while he looked at the 2 giants “you are not dreaming prince” the giant woman said to Ren. And then she turned to the Manly giant “Rolph, you shouldn’t scare him that much, its better if you just go away.” The manly giant muttered something and left the room. The giant women sat down next to Ren. There was a uncomfortable silence . “Is it true what he said?” Ren asked and he looked up to the giant woman. “ yes Sire its true, You are a prince who will be a king soon.”

 

“this can’t be true” Ren said with tears in his eyes. “I have never been there, so how can I ever become the king there?” He crawled up into a ball and started to cry “This can’t be true. I’m only a teenager.” He sniffled. “you will get help. and It isn’t like you are going to be king for ever. The actual king is lost and we don’t want to have the citizens to panic” Ren looked up. He looked like a little child who just lost his favourite  teddy bear “Why me..?” he asked with a weak voice. “You look exactly like him” “Is that the only reason?” Ren asked surprised. “well yes, otherwise will the citizens notice it. I am sure you will be a good king.” “and how about my friends?” Ren suddenly asked “they will be a bit jealous but all right I would be to jealous too!” Ren became really angry now. “NO, that’s not what I mean. How is Aron doing? I was with him in the forest! And everyone will be freaked out when I’m traceless gone. What if Aron blames himself for me disappearing. He couldn’t get over it! And They will be al broken if I’m gone” Ren shouted “the fairy’s will take care for that, just like they did for you. I even don’t understand why you are so surprised. They where going to warn you” “The only thing I can remember was a small fairy who didn’t tell me a thing...” Ren deeply thought “but will the fairy’s tell my friends where I am?” Ren looked hopefully at the giant “well I don’t think they will tell the details but they will tell them something.”

Ren nodded and sighed “I still cant believe this, When am I going to wake up” he muttered

“I think it’s the best for you to sleep now. We will travel a lot tomorrow” the giant woman said.