Chapter 1

Mr. Drunk

Yunho:

The minute Bom called you and told you that she saw Yunho at the bar, as drunk as can be, you hopped into a taxi and drove over there. It wasn’t like Yunho to drink himself drunk, it was even more unlike him to drink by himself. Your head was filled with questions as you sat in the taxi, mentally rushing the driver to drive faster. When you got there, you paid the driver and rushed into the bar, where you saw Bom sitting next to Yunho. His head was on the counter, resting on his arms and there were a lot of empty cups in front of him. You walked over and thanked Bom. You took a seat beside him and waved to Bom as she left. “Yunho Oppa,” You called out, gently nudging him. “wake up! Why were you drinking all by yourself?” There was no reply. “Oppa.” You called out, a little louder this time. You heard him groan, signalling you to leave him alone. “Yunho oppa… what’s wrong?” He lifted his head from his arms and you gasped. Tears streaked his usually calm face and his expression was the most painful thing you’ve ever seen. “O-Oppa… what happened?” He glared at you. “Why don’t you just go and hang out with your Joon oppa?” Your eyes widened. Joon oppa? Was Yunho possibly.. jealous? You giggled at the thought, but then you saw him glaring even harsher at you. “Oh oppa… there’s no need to be jealous of anyone. Joon oppa is just a friend, and he’ll never be anything more than that. You’re the only one oppa, and you’ll always be the only one.” You said and brought him into a hug. “Really?” You hear him whisper next to your ear, voice full of hope. You nodded and pulled away, giving him a kiss on the nose. He pulls you in for another hug. “I love you jagiya.” You whispered it back. After staying in each other’s arms for a while, you thought it was time to go home. “Let’s bring you home so you can rest okay? And promise me never to think these things ever again okay? Even if you do, come talk to me about it, okay?” He nodded and smiled, looking tired and worn out. You wrapped his arm around your shoulder and led him out of the bar and into the taxi. He rested his head on your lap and you his hair the entire way home.

Jaejoong:

You were surprised that he was actually drunk, since he could hold his liquor in really well. “Come on big guy, let’s go home.” You took the giggling man’s arm and draped it around your shoulders, wrapping your arm around his waist. Waving goodbye to your friends, you took the man out the club and into a taxi. You giggled as he kept pointing out obvious things around the city. “Jagiya, look look! –Hic- There’s a building right there! Did –hic- you know that it’s an apartment?” He said excitedly, pointing to the building that you both lived in. You giggled and ignored him, paying the driver. “Look jagiya! It’s a –hic- tree! Did you know that –hic- trees were green?” Jaejoong pointed at a tree nearby and smiled at you. You laughed and nodded, dragging the man into the elevator. You pressed the button of the floor you lived on and leaned back. He WAS a grown man, so obviously you were tired. “This is an emergency –hic- button, Jagiya!” Pointing to the red button under all the other ones. “J-Jaejoong oppa, d-don’t press that!” You said in a panic and grabbed his hand. He looked at your hand and giggled. “You have –hic- five fingers!” You rolled your eyes, a smile plastering on your face. He was so cute when he was drunk. It wasn’t that he wasn’t cute when he wasn’t drunk, but you rarely saw this version of Jaejoong, and you took in every second of it. You reached your floor and walked into your apartment, pulling him slightly along. You opened the door to your bedroom that you shared with him and gently dropped him onto the bed. He started murmuring random, inaudible things as you tucked him into bed. You gently kissed his forehead and left the room to grab him some medicine and water.

Junsu:

You groaned as you ran after the childish grown man. Some of his friends tricked him into drinking alcohol and now he was drunk. Junsu usually never drank, and always refused it, for his voice. You’ve actually never seen drunk Junsu, and it was quite amusing, besides the fact that you had to follow wherever he went. You noticed that he was really hyper when he was drunk, running all over the place, screaming and squealing and pretending to play soccer without a ball. “Jagi! –Hic- Let’s play some soccer!” He kicked the air, placing a hand on his forehead and looking out for the ‘flying’ ball. “Wooooo! That was –hic- FAR!” He started giggling like a little girl, spreading his arms out like an airplane and running around in circles. You sighed and struggled to catch up with him. “Junsu oppa! We have to go home now! You have a job, remember?” He stopped and looked at you. You raised your eyebrow, wondering what was running through his mind. “Oh  yeah! –Hic- LET’S GO!” With his arms still spread out, he ran in the direction of your home you shared with him. You groaned and ran after him, your house being almost 20 minutes away by car. When he was too far ahead, he stopped and wildly swung his arms, gesturing for you to hurry up. “LET’S GO –hic- JAGIYAAAAA!” You laughed at his silliness and ran towards him.

Changmin:

You stared at the man in amusement as he continued his drunk talk about food. “Jagi, how is the food in America?” He showed no signs of being drunk, besides the things he said. Before you could even answer him, he continued on. “Have you been to Mexico? Have you tried the food there? I heard it’s really yummy… could you cook me some?” You sighed and shook your head with a smile on your face. “No Oppa, I’ve never been to Mexico, so I don’t know how it tastes. And no, I don’t know how to cook it either.” He pouted. He was a lot more open when he was drunk. “But.. I want to try Mexican food…” His bottom lip came out even more. Oh… he’s so adorable! You thought and sighed again. “How about we go to Mexico for vacation on your next break?” He lightened up immediately. You laughed. You missed the normal Changmin but this Changmin was really something new too. He started playing with your hair, strands between his fingers. “Jagi… you know… your hair looks like noodles…” You tried hard not to laugh, but you couldn’t help it. “Okay, how about this? I’ll make you some American food?” He give you the world’s most cutest puppy dog eyes. “Really?” You laughed and pulled him into the kitchen. “Thank you Jagi!” And you were brought into a bone crushing hug. “Y-You’re.. w-welcome!”

Yoochun:

You came home and saw that the TV was left on and countless bottles of beer were on the table. Yoochun was nowhere to be seen, so you walked into his bedroom. Yes, it’s been a year since you’ve moved in with him, but you were uncomfortable sharing a bed with him. You opened the door to his room and didn’t find him there. That’s strange… where could he have gone? You thought as you walked into your room to put your stuff down. You the lights and noticed a large lump on your bed. Looking closer, you realized it was Yoochun. “Oppa?” You whispered quietly. He started mumbling your name and snuggled deeper into your pillow. You held in a giggle and brushed his hair away from his forehead. His eyes opened slightly. “Jagiya?” You smiled gently. “Hmm?” He smiled slightly. “You’re home…” You nodded. “Oppa, why’d you drink so much?” A pinkish colour appeared on his cheeks. “I missed you…” You raised your eyebrow as you his forehead. “I only went away for a one day business trip oppa…” You giggled. He playfully glared at you. “You can’t blame me for missing my girlfriend.” You smiled at him again. “Alright oppa. Go to bed. I’m going to go shower, alright?” He looked at you with a strange expression on his face. “C-Can you sleep next to me tonight?” You were surprised that he’d ask that, and thought about it for a while. Why not? It’s already been a year already… You nodded slightly and he smiled. “Alright, I’ll be back soon, okay? Just go to sleep.” You watched as he drifted back to sleep and then you walked into the bathroom.

-

I found it really cute, them being drunk. Aha… that’s all. xD