Why Do I Feel So Empty?

Loving You Until The Day I Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk's pov:
Our wedding is coming in three days. I am kind of happy but parts of me is sad. I know there is no way I can keep an angel cage with me forever. Angels needs to be free and not locked down by something called love. They aren't supposed to fall in love with anyone, especially not me.
I wonder who Donghae's real father is. I mean if he is an angel then his father must be an angel too. My mother is inviting many guest but I know that they will be disappointed to see their son not being able to marry anyone. I already decided to continue working for my dad's company after Donghae's death. I won't marry anyone else and never love anyone besides Donghae. I want to give him my heart. Give him my forever and ever. Give him my everything, let him take everything of mine with him to heaven. Even if he take my soul with him, I am fine with it.
I own him too much that even my heart, soul & mind can't be enough to repay him. I love him and right now I realize that I really am going to miss him. His smile, his laughter will all disappear. The house will be pretty lonely. I won't move back to my parents since I see no point in returning to them. I remember listening to this song. Its called Suicide by Cathy Dennis.
I played it and slowly the memories of Donghae flash in my mind.
His laughter and his smile. I was so happy to be with him but...
I was missing something but what?
...
...
Love.
Back then I didn't fall in l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter