Chapter 3

Haunted Island

It was night and all of them we're not asleep even tho they we're so tired! Ayleen was the most active her eyes we're wide open and they're light switch was off as then suddenly they heard something outside.. Key would say "W-Who's t-th-here?" Key would shiver as he was so scared as then they heard a voice "Its me Old Fer I want to say more Information of the ghost" as all of them would smile and sigh of a relief as Onew would open the door and say "Oh Old Fer! What a relief!" as when he saw who it was , It was definitely not Old Fer it was..

It was.. a Shadow.. It snatched Onew and it walked fast as Onew would scream "AHHH!!! HELP!! GUYS!! HELP!!" They would run out and Minho was the fastest Minho had caught up to the Shadow and snatched Onew before they can reach outside then suddenly they heard something "Lets Play a game , shall we?" The girl would say as a woman would join the little girl's voice , then all of them we're startled as then shadows we're crawling inside the house , as all was gone .. except for them as they would be scared and paralyzed at what they are seeing "Nice seeing you all" the woman/girl would say but then the door would open and!

Ayleen woke up.. she would sigh of relief and smile because of it was only a dream .. then the sun rose and all of them would wake up , they would take a bath one by one and walk out of they're room , all of them would go down and see Old Fer cleaning the lobby Key would then ask "Umm.. Old Fer want some help on cleaning the lobby?" Key would smile as Old Fer would say "No I don't need any help , I'm almost done!" all of them would nod and then Ayleen would say "We will just go out.."  Old Fer would nod "Have Fun! and you can go swim at the Pool if you want.." all of them would rejoice "POOL?!" as Old Fer would laugh "I forgot to tell you guys about the pool , sorry guys , well Its at the rooftop you can check it or swim there if you want.." They would go back to they're rooms hurridly as they would change to they're swimming clothes , as they would run up to the rooftop , they we're tired and then they saw the beautiful pool! and the jaccuzi! and the view! "Oh! What a beautiful sight! Look at the View! The beach it looks wonderful!" but Taemin was looking at another direction "Er... guys look at the woods" as all of them would have they're eyes open wide , as they would see the only way to the city is inside the woods.. "WHAT?? T-The Woods has the only path to the city??"  Onew would say as Minho would then had his eyes wide open "guys look at the SEA!!" as all of them would see a ship! It was so huge and they thought that it was full of people!!! and the ship was coming towards them!

They would forget about it for a moment , as all of them would look at eachother and then Ayleen made the first splash Key the second while Onew was third and Taemin and Minho we're just the same.. they had a wonderful time at the pool! but suddenly they thought of Jonghyun of what he would do but they forgot about him and just had fun at the pool!!!

They had smiles on they're faces when they went back to they're room , but they would startle at what will ahppen next of who might be the next victim of the girl.. but they just went to bed in they're pajamas and went to sleep

===================================================================================================

[A/N] Hey guys me again! Sorry for the boring and short Chap.. and sorry If I haven't had updated earlier! I just have so many assignments! I can't update tomorrow tho! and the day after that! cause I have a test and I need to pass it >;D So wish me luck! ;D