Bye Oppa~~

Haunted Island

They moved in and all of them we're already sleeping while suddenly Jonghyun woke up and saw a shadow walking fast , he followed it nice and slowly outside the hotel and in to the woods , when he realized he was already inside the woods he had shivers from his feet to his head , he was so scared he can't breath when he suddenly he saw a little girl holding a knife while singiing a creepy and scary lullaby song , the girl cam closer and suddenly "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

The whole group and Ayleen suddenly woke up from the scream , then they realized Jonghyun wasn't there! "W-Where's J-Jonghyun???.." Key would whisper as then all of they're eyes opened wide and all of them screamed "JONGHYUN!!!" as all of them went down and went out of the Hotel they saw a live heart beating slowly with a note with the writings are made with blood

Ahahahahaha! Goodbye to you're friend... I think you'll be next.. Goodnight little rascals..

As they would have shivers all over and they would hear a creepy laugh from a child and a woman blended "AHAHAHAHAHA!!" they would run back to they're room , while all of them would feel sad especially Ayleen , Ayleen would cry in Taemins shoulders wehn they got there "Ayleen don't worry.. He is where he'll be safe now.." Taemin would mumble , "I know.. I-I just.." Ayleen would say as then she would cry.. 

When all of them we're still sad , but Ayleen had stop crying.. Old Fer would walk in... "I saw the heart!! I saw it.. beating slowly.. Someone killed you're friend eh?" Old Fer would say.. as all of them would nod.. "I should tell you the truth.." Old Fer would whisper this while Minho would angrily push him to the wall and holding his shirt "What thruth?! TELL US!!" Minho would rage infront of him while Key and Onew would let him seat back at the bed Old Fer would then say "A legend , there has been a legend of a young girl who died at the woods... She was , tortured and murdured by a group of men who checked in here.. she was kind and she was still young.. She was only 10 when she was ,tortured and murdered so she wanted revenge so.. while the group was drinking and smoking at the woods she took they're heart out with a  knife one by one.. and she will kill people who would check in here.." as the group and Ayleen would sigh at what he told as Onew would ask "Why haven't you died?" ..

as then Old Fer would say "Well then.. I told this story to the people I was 11 that day and she had a crush on me and I had did too... We we're like young lovers , a young couple.. and I saw the men her and kill her at the same time I charged at them when they we're her but they had hurt me and I was unconcious.." as the Group would feel bad as then Ayleen would say "We should stop her before she could kill anyone , she should rest in peace now.. and feel a bit happy that they had died but... still killing other people for no reason? its really not a girl would do.." Ayleen would say "Maybe she is being controled by another spirit.." the whole group would then sigh "You're right!" Taemin would say..

when they we're still talking the Sun had rised and Jonghyun is gone from they're group what will happen? who will get killed by her? 

                                  TO BE CONTINUED...

===================================================================================================

[A/N] Hi guys its me again sorry for the Short Chapter here.. I was busy watching and until here is my limit for the Chapter if its boring , Its okay x333 I fell bored myself o.O