A date?

One Sided Love~~

Hae is really excited for his "date" rather a friendship outing..

when suddenly a familiar voice came from nowhere..

"yah! oppa!" said by a little girl

"huh?"

"oppa! when you will be my husband?"

"ehh~~ you're asking again.."

"oppa!! marry to me!!"

"aishh~ how many times i have to tell you that it's marry me..not marry to me"

"hmm.. geuraeseo~~ oppa marry me!!"

"aishh~~ common! go back to your room your teacher might found out that you're skipping classes"

"hmm.. marry to.. marry me first!!"

"yah! fine.. i'm going to escourt you to your room"

"oppa!! saranghaeyo~~" with matching heart sign

 

The little girl was named Jessica. Jessica is a fresh men from the same school.She really loves hae that much but hae treated her as his unnie. She always ask hae that question even though it's a wrong grammar.. Jessica is a sweet girl and loves to pay her attention to hae...

 

*Flash back*

Jessica was abandoned and abused child by her own father. Her father was really cruel to them until it comes to the point that they become battered child. She has a twin sister named Yuri and Seohyun. She really had hard time with her father and had trauma that everynight,everymoment she remembers what all happened but hae comforted her and took care of her. At that time they were neighbors that's why hae is always there wherever she go, whatever she do and everything she does, hae is always there to escourt her.That's the main reason why jessica fall in love and wanted to marry hae. She thinks that hae is a perfect husband and will never do the same thing what her father have done.

 

*Back to the present*

After hae escourted jessica, he run off to his room and packed up his things beacuse he's going to be late for his "date". Later on hae saw wookie outside waiting for him..

"yah~~ donghae~ah where have you been? i've been waiting here for almost 15 minutes"

"mianhaeyo~~ I'm sorry wookie i just helped someone"

"okay~~ i understand ... so~ let's go?"

"yeah!! kaja!~"

wookie and hae rode a bus going to the park when eunhyukkie saw them..

"huh?? did i just saw hae with wookie~~ ohh~~ !! hae's in trouble why does he went out with wookie? hmmmm i think hae doesn't know who wookie really is.."

hyukkie really panic and called kibum for help..

"ring ding dong~ring ding dong~ring ding dong~"

"yoboseyo~~"

"yah~~ kibum ah~ i just saw hae with wookie~~ what we supposed to do?"

"what?~~ he's in trouble~~ aiishh trouble maker~~ we must warned him now!!"

"I'll call him~~"

"darn it.. i should have warned hae earlier"

"ring ding dong~ring ding dong~ring ding dong~ ring ding ding ding"

"aishh~~ why does he's not answering.."

 

*Back to the date*

"hae~ahh can i asked you a favor??"

"ye~~ what is it?"

"can you turned off you're phone so that no one will disturb us?"

"hmm.. ohh.. okay" hae blushes and thinks that wookie is really in to something

They reach their destination and of course wookie invited him so.. wookie grab hae's hand and run off to somewhere...Hae blushes again and again. They ate ice cream, cakes, pasta, and many more.Hae really had fun with wookie and he feels like it was the best day ever..

"donghae~ ahh can i ask you again  favor??"

"hmm.. okay!! what is it"

"i think I'm inlove~~"

"wae?.. jinja?? with whom??"

"with.... with.. with.. ~~ with you~~"

".............................. >.<"

hae blushes and blushes again.. their eyes meet each other and there's a long long period of silence...

"nahh~ i'm just kidding.. hahahaha"

"oh~~ ah~~ ha..ha..hahaha you totally got me"

"i just broke up with my boyfriend.. but i want him to go back to me.. what should i do?? eotteokhae??"

after hae heard that words.. he's in a shock and just bowed down his head and slowly opened his phone

"yahh~~ wookie i have to go now my mom is calling.. don't worry i'll take your favor and tomorrow morning i'll help you.. see yahh~~" hae run off and rode the bus

"hey!! Donghae ah~~Kamsahae!!!"

hae really feel bad when he heard that wookie had a boyfriend and he wants to go back to him...suddenly hae didn't notice that he's crying and his tears are gently flowing through his lonely eyes..

"i wonder why hae run off that fast.. hmm never mind.."

suddenly wookie take out a picture in his pocket and start crying~~

"huhuhuhuhuhu.. T_T why~~why~~ why~~ why do you have to broke up with me.. kyuhyun ah~~"

he hugs the picture while crying and keep saying..

"kyuhyun ah~~ kyuhyun ahh.. huhuhuhuhu... T_T.."

 

 

 

 

 

.. sorry for late updates.. again..

hahahaha..

atleast i updated..

i hope this story makes sense.. T_T

by the way.. thanks for subscribing~~

kaja!!

 

- yeobo~~ kamsahae~~