Day Dreaming~~

One Sided Love~~

After recess hae returned to his room and started the next lessons. Hae didn't really focus to the class cause he's staring at wookie and that's how his imagination starts~~~

 

Once upon a time there was a princess named wookie on the top of the tower where there's no way to escape!!.. She was took by an ugly witch named Yesung (not true)

"somebody help me!! please~~help!!"

"wahahaha~~ no one can hear your voice princess!! you're mine now... MINE~~ ahahahaha"

"aiisshhh!! you ugly witch get me out of here huh! you're just insecure cause i'm pretty and you're not~~"

"shut up!! you princess that looks like a guy~~ duh'~~"

 

In a far away kingdom there was a prince named Hae who wants to save the princess.. He swims the ocean~~climb mountains~~ and killed the giant cyclopes. He completed all of that because of the power of love!! and reach the tower..

"oh princess!! oh princess!! lay down your hair~~"

"hey!! you idiot!! are you kidding me?? I'm not  Rapunzel and look at my hair it's shoulder level!!!"

"yahh~~ I'm sorry.. I'll just climb up"

After that he met the ugly witch and fought.. He actually won the battle and get the princess...

"oh princess!! i have saved you from darkness and i will bring you to heaven~~ my kingdom and make you my queen~~"

"oh~~ my hero"

 

The prince's lips almost touch princess' lips when suddenly~~his teacher called him

"Mr.hae?? Mr. hae?? excuse me hae~ah!!!"

"i love you princess" hae replied

"what princess!! and why you are kissing that bottle??"

"ah~~ huh?.. umm..mm nothing ma'am"

Everyone laughed at him and even the bully did laughed. He saw wookie too.. he thinks that he made wookie really happy and felt like heaven~~ the bell rang and it's time for lunch...

 

"dude!! hahahaha ~~ you're day dreaming again.. nice props"

"aiishh stop it !!"

Suddenly wookie goes to him

"hyung!! hi~"

"oh~~ hello"

"I'm wookie and you are??"

"Donghae!!~~ahh.. hae for short :D"

"ahh~~ can i join with you and your friends this lunch??  is it okay??"

 

"yeahhhh~~" hae said that with sparkling eyes. Later on wookie sat down next to him and talk a lot but then again.. hae is day dreaming~~ he imagined that he's on a date with wookie~~~

"uhhmmm...mmm Ryeowook sshi"

"ne~~"

"since we're here today.. uhhmmm.. i have to tell you something~~something unusual and for the first time.."

"hhmm..~ "  wookie got goosebumps 

"amm.. actually~~ me too i have to tell something but you go first~~"

"you too?? you're telling me something?"

"yeah you go first~~"

"no~~ you go first since i feel we're feeling same thing~~"

"hmm.. how about.. let's play BawiGawiBo?? (rock paper scissors)

"deal~~"

"BawiGawiBo!!!" both hae and wookie said that at the same time and hae lose that's why he goes first..

 

"uhhmm..mmm wookie~~ i.. lo~~ you know that when you step your foot in our classroom i  know that you're my soulmate and when i see you're face there's not a thing that i would change cause you're amazing~~ just the way you are~~" 

wookie got confused and he knew that he heard that before but hae continued~~

"for short~~ Kim Ryeowook!!" and hae started to kneel on the ground and insert his hand in his pocket and trying to get something~~

"Kim Ryeowook~~ will you marry me?" and wookie got goosebumps again and slowly saying..

"kyaaah.. Lee Donghae oppa~~ I doooooo~~"

 

After that wookie grab the hand of hae and slowly bite his lousy lips and give hae a torried kiss.. 

suddenly hae heard a familiar voice~~

"donghae ~~ah donghae ~~ahh, Hae? why are you kissing you're hands?"

"uhh? huh?? no~~ i'm just.. i'm just rubbing it..yeahh" eunhyuk laugh really really loud with his cute gummy lips 

"yahh~~ hyukkie ahh~~ aaiisshh!!"

wookie laugh too but hae feel something again that makes him blush his pretty chicks.

"wookie~~ah do you know that you're the 1st person that hae dreaminng about~~ hahahaha.. i'd never saw hae that doing the same thing to me~~ only to you"

"ohh~ jinja.. hahahaha hae you look so cute~~"

 

wookie said that while pinching hae's face.. hae's heart beats fast and become faster until he sweat a lot and almost pop out~~cause of too much expectations~ the bell rang again and wookie give a pice of paper to hae saying..

 

"Donghae ~~ahh meet me after school in park.. let's be friends~~ Special friends". 

Hae left alone and jump and jump and jump and cry cause of tears of joy~~

He was very happy and finally... wookie noticed him~~

"omo~~~what am i gonna do!!!  eotteokhae~~ "

 

 

 

 

 

** hahaha.. i know it's like a fairy tale..~~ donghae believes that

any way..

don't miss it..

what would hae do~~

why did wookie invited him??

stay tuned and wait fo the next chapter~~