New Couple?

Crazy Love

Sunny was really really love the fact that she was going to marry Jessica. And also Jessica love it to. She has been in love with Sunny secretly ever since that daughter of Lee Company was reveal to the public. She felt in love with Sunny the first time she saw her face. But Jessica is a good girl, a daddy's girl actually. She knew that her father hates the Lee Company and she didn't want him to think that his daughter betrayed him and felt in love with his enemy's daughter.

******************************************************************************************************

The wedding was really fantastic, Jessica and Sunny both felt happy and excited. Sunny really enjoyed it, she couldn't stop smiling for a second.

"Yah! Stop smiling like an idiot, will you?" - shouted TaeYeon (Sunny's sister)

"Hehe I can't, sis! Well thinking about her makes me happy. But now, I'm married with Jessica!" - Sunny smile brightly and took a glance at Jessica's direction.

"Well I'm happy that you're happy. Good for you then! I think I'm going to be alone forever!"

"Don't say that! You're so beautiful, not as me. Look at the bright side, many people want to be with you and you know that! It's just you haven't found the one for you yet!" 

"That's the problem, you idiot! I was talking about that all the time! Aish were you having any attention at me or not?"

"Hehe not at all! I was busy looking and admiring Jessica!" - Sunny immediately recieved a hit on her forehead from TaeYeon.

"Ouch! Stop hitting me! I was going to introduce you a girl that suits your ideal type but I can see that you don't want to... Well then, bye sis!" - Sunny smirked evilly at TaeYeon and ran away.

TaeYeon, who realise the opportunity and chased after Sunny. While TaeYeon was running, she bumped into a person and made the glass of wine on her hand fell off and ruined her beautiful white dress.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't ,mean to do it! I'm so sorry!" - TaeYeon appologized while she grabbed a napkin and tried to wipe the wine from the girl's dress.

"Oh no! It's okay! You don't have to do it!"

"So you guys met!" - Sunny popped out from nowhere and smiled happily.

"Hi Sunny!" - said the girl

"Eh.. You know her?" - TaeYeon said with a curious face.

"Well as you didn't no, this is the girl I was introduce to you, sis!"

"Wow! So you're Sunny's sister, TaeYeon right? You're so beautiful as Sunny said about you!"

"You know me?" - TaeYeon blushed

"Of couse! Sunny told me about you! I'm Tiffany, Sunny's bestfriend and also Jessica's cousin. Nice to meet you!"

"I'm TaeYeon as you already know! Nice to meet you to!"

They shaked hands but when they touched, they both can felt the electricity ran through their bodies. They blushed at the same time.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds some privacy!" - Sunny said and ran away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is so boring right???? Should I continue or not?????? Please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!