'Arranged' Marriage

Crazy Love

*10 a.m at Lee Company*

"So that's a deal?" - Mr.Lee smiled widely at the man in front of him then at Sunny, who is also smiling.

"Yes! The wedding will be organise on this Sunday morning at 8. Is that okay for both of you?" - Mr.Jung faked a smile but it seems like a smirk.

"Sure sure. Anytime is find! Right my dear?"

"Yes, dad! It's alright for me since I don't have anything important to do on that day!" - Sunny smiled wider than before.

[Sunny's POV]

I'm going to marry Jessica. I've always really like her since the first day we met.

*Flashback*

Uhhh... SooYoung's just broke up with me. She told me that she felt in love with my friend, YoonA. Well I'm happy for them but it still hurt so much.

I went to a bar. Just a small bar, cheap one, not like the other bars that I've came before.

I ordered a bottle of Whiskey. I poured a full glass of wine, took a sip and then drank all the glass, didn't leave a single drop left.

Wow! It felt so different. After drinking like one and a half bottle. I started to feel dizzy.

Suddenly there were two handsome guys came near my place.

"Hey babe, you look so lonely. How about joining us?"

"Yeah! We can make you happy!"

"Hahaha you guys are nice but no thanks. I can take care of my own!" - I said and stood up.

One of them held my wrist to stop me.

"Hey! Let me go! I said I don't want it!" - I struggled but couldn't get out.

"Come on, babe. It'll be fun! We'll be gentle!"

"Nooo... Let me go! Someo..." - I couldn't say anthing because the other just covered my mouth with his palm.

"Shut up, ! We're going to be gentle but you like it rough so don't blame us!" - I could see lust in his eyes.

"Uh... Uh..." - I tried to speak but couldn't do anything.

"Ahh that just bite me!" - I bite his hand but he slapped my face so hard that I'm sure that it left mark on my face.

"Help! Help! Somebody help me!" - I yelled but there were no response .

"I said shut up !" - The man slapped me again.

It was kind of late so everyone gone home already. There were just some waitress left but they were scared also.I started to cried then the man in front of me seem to be kicked out. He covered is stomach in pain. Then I felt no one hold my body anymore.

When I turned around, the man also being hurt. I felt an arm pulled me out of the bar and stopped at the entrance.

"Hey! You're okay?" - I heard a voice. It sound like a girl but yet so cold.

I couldn't hold myself anymore and hugged her, cried out loud on her shoulder.

"Hey! Miss, miss! Haizz..." - She tried to get out but I hugged her tighter so she left me like that for a long period of time.

And when I felt like there wasn't any tears left. I losen the hug and look at her face. She's so beautiful but her eyes. They are cold, really cold. She threw my hands which were on her waist.

"You're done now?" - Her voice seem so high but so cold.

"Thank you for saving me and lending me your shoulder. I feel a lot comfortable now!" - I smiled at her but she just look at me with a cold, heartless face.

"Whatever!" - She said and left me there alone.

"Can I even know your name?" - I yelled when I almost couldn't see her.

"Jessica! Jung Jessica!" - She yelled back, not turning to look at me.

"I'm Sunny. Lee Sunny" - I yelled without thinking that she could hear it or not.

"Jessica..." - I said more like whispered and moved my right hand to where my heart is.

*End of flashback*

I haven't stopped loving you, Jessica. You're mine...

[End POV]

----------------------

This is just the first chapter! :D Wait for me readers... I'll be back soon! I won't make you guys wait for long time! :D Comment please!!!!!!!!!