Nothing more beautiful

Because of Love

Hyunseung POV

     "Hyunseung we have to pick up Ga Eul for the party!"Yoseob said. I called back at him.                    

"Hyuna is going to pick her up!!!"I said. Yoseob mumbled "ok"And we headed out to the car. Junhyung was driving. 

"Don't get drunk!I don't wanna die on the way home Junhyung!"Dongwoon said. Junhyung started mocking him. 

"I don't wanna die on the way home! Relax!"he said. He checked his hair in the mirror before we headed off. When we got to the party many people ha shown up. I didn't see Ga Eul though. Suddenly Hyuna was in front of me. 

"Ga Eul is fixing her shoe in the hall. She won't be long."She said. I nodded. Suddenly I heard heels click on the floor. Everyone moved out of the way. There she was. In a blue gradient party dress and black rhinestone heels.

 

Junhyung POV

        The girl yoseob and hyunseung walked in. I had never seen a girl more beautiful. Her hair was perfectly framing her face and her dress was  flowing beautifly. She walked over. 

"Hello. I'm Yong Junhyung. Who are you?"I asked. 

"Han Ga Eul."

"Happy birthday."

"Thank you."

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you,Junhyung."

"Would you like to dance with me?"

"Sure."She said. 

 

Yoseob POV

i watched Junhyung and Ga Eul dancing to the slow music. I was flustered and filled with anger. Kikwang asked what was wrong. 

"You seem upset."

"I am."

"Why?"

"That should be me"I said pointing to Junhyung.