Chapter 2: The Angels

Teaching the Cold Hearted Yongguk a Lesson

OH MY GOD HYUNG JUST LET ME AT HIM.” Sehun screamed, as Kai held him back, while they were monitoring their least favorite human, Bang Yongguk.

Sorry Sehunnie but we can’t do anything about it, no matter how much that jerk Bang Yongguk is.” Kai said, holding firmly on Sehun, who was glaring at the screen with a murder intent.

Kai’s right, we can’t just lose our temper on a human, that would potentially kill him.” Kyungsoo commented, looking at his dongsaengs.

Bu- But we have to do something!” Sehun whined, and went limp.

Don’t worry Sehun-ah, I got a plan.” Suho gently comforted Sehun, and smirked.

Are we going to punish all of them, they’re all like Yongguk, except for the fact that they’re even worse.” Chanyeol commented, eyeing Himchan. “They’re all a bunch of d****, let’s get rid of them?

But what about the guy that stayed behind? He looks like the only good one out of all of them.” Baekhyun said, replaying the scene in his head. “Look, at the end, he confronts Yongguk about it, if we get revenge on all of them, shouldn’t we spare that guy at least?

Enough.” Suho growled, “We’re only going to get Bang Yongguk, so many poor girls are crying and suicided because of him. And like I said before, I got a plan.” Suho smirked.

Oooh, what is it hyung? Tell me~” Sehun begged, and used puppy eyes on him.

Suho sighed, and Sehun’s hair, “You didn’t need to use that on me, I was going to tell you.

Okay, then tell me!

Me too hyung!

Whatever Chanyeol said.

Aish, just tell everyone here!

Every attention was now on Suho, you could hear birds chirping even when they’re above. He smirked, and asked them all, “Why don’t we put the super human in use?