Emptiness

Find My Voice

Minji took you by the arm and gently led you down the darkening streets.

"Come on, ~~~~~. We're almost there. Keep moving your legs." She urged you.

You nodded weakly. You could barely keep your legs straight. You took slow, shaky steps. It was like your muscles were disobeying you. You couldn;t move anything.

Tears still fell from your face.

"Come on, ~~~~~~~." Minji said softly. "Come on, we're almost there."

The two of you walked up to an apartment.

"Minji!" A person yelled as you guys waited for the elevator. He was very good looking and was clutching a beer in his hand, a pack of five more in the other, but didn't seem drunk........YET. "Who's your pretty little friend?"

"Her name is ~~~~~~." Minji said. "She.....er.....just broke up with her boyfriend."

"Awww, you poor thing." The guy pouted at you, then laughed. "Cheer up, honey. Come over to my place if you ever need some comforting!"

Minji punched his arm. "Yah, no hitting on my friend!"

"What? You have friends?" The guy teased.

"Bastard." Minji hissed, turning red. You giggled despite your sadness.

"Who was that, Minji?" You asked as the two of you got into the small elevator.

Minji jabbed at the button that said 7. "Stupid neighbour. His name is Ban Minsoo, but he and his stupid little gang call him CAP."

You smiled. "I think you like him......" You teased.

"Yah, shut up!" She yelled, turning red again. "Anyways........the people who live here.....they aren't exactly good people, but that doesn't mean they don't have good hearts. A lot of them are really nice, actually. Creepy and annoying but very caring on the inside, like Minsoo. To be safe, though, just stay close to me."

The elevator doors opened and Minji jammed a key into a faded red door.

She opened it.

It was a small apartment with a living area, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a bedroom. Small but clean. Minji obviously made an effort not to mess it up.

"You......can sleep here if you want." Minji said.

You nodded, memories of your heartbreak flooding back to you. Your heart hurt like crazy. You gulped back more tears.

That's right........I have to stay somewhere else now. After all........I can't exatly live with Hyunseung anymore, can I? Now that he hates me...............

"Thank.........thank you........" You choked out.

Minji hugged you and you cried in her arms.

"I can't feel anything but the pain, Minji." You sobbed. "I can't....it hurts so much......it hurts even more than when my parents beat me.........it's a thousand times worse..........."

"Oh, ~~~~~, I'm so sorry......" Minji whispered, your hair.

"E-everything's gone, Minji. Nothing is left. I feel......so empty. So empty.........."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hyunseung said a numb, emotionless goodbye to Hyuna.

"Good night, oppa." Hyuna whispered, kissing him again.

Hyunseung just closed his eyes and waited until she pulled away.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school!" Hyuna called, waving goodbye. "Bye oppa!"

Hyunseung turned around and walked home.

It's so empty..........I don't care if she kisses me.......I don't feel anything. I don't feel the tingle, the sparks, like I did when I kissed ~~~~~~~~~. Kissing Hyuna is the same as kissing a pillow. There's nothing.

He walked into the orphanage and went into the bedroom. He staggered backwards, his eyes flying open with surprise.

You were inside, looking out the window. You turned around and your face lit up with a smile. "Hello, Hyunseung! You're home!"

"~~~~~~.....what are you doing here?" He whispered. "We...we're not.......not.;.....not togeth.......not together......" He couldn't say the last words -- it hurt too much.

You smiled. "Welcome home, Hyunseung."

"What? ~~~~~~~, can't you hear me? It's........it's o-o-over between us. You never loved me. Why are you here?"

"Thank you for the roses, as always." You gestured to the five beautiful red roses blooming in the vase on the table. "I love them so much." 

"~~~~~~~, don't you remember what's happened between us? You lied to me!"

You walked over, smiling happily. "I really missed you!"

"What are......." Hyunseung realized he had staggered forward a few steps against his will. He naturally moved towards you.

"I love you, Hyunseung!" You took another step, arms wide open, smiling like a sweet, innocent angel.

"~~~~~~~~..........." Hyunseung sobbed, running the last few steps and hugging you. He held you close to his body. "I love......" 

You suddenly pulsed with an eerie light and then disappeared, and Hyunseung found himself holding air.

You weren't there at all. You were just a vision.

Hyunseung collapsed to the ground, tears falling down his cheeks.

I'm even hallucinating about her..........I love her so much.......I'm going crazy.......my heart feels like it's going to break...........~~~~~~~~, why? Why did you do this to me?

I feel.............so.........empty................

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Awwwwwwwwww, so sad.......

Hyunseung loves you so much that even though you guys have broken up (for complete misunderstandings) he has hallucinations that you're still there with him...................................

Will there be happiness in your future?

Or will your life end with sadness and heartbreaking misery?

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE OR I WILL JUST KILL YOU AND/OR HYUNSEUNG AND LEAVE ALL YOU READERS CRYING YOURSELVES TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I love you guys too :)