Chapter 2

They say hate turns into love, but I'm not so sure. (INCLUDING EXO AND U-KISS)

You: Hey! You say to Kai and Luhan.

I'm Dori, nice to meet you!

Luhan: Hi! I'm Luhan, nice to meet you too.

You glance over at Kai who is obvioulsy ignoring you, his eyes meet yours and you quickly look back at Luhan.

You: So, you like our school?

Luhan: Yeah, it's great, everybody's been so welcoming and kind!

You: Oh well cool, what classes you in?

Luhan: I have Physical Education and Maths this morning, then English, Geography and History this afternoon.

You: Darn it, you're not in the same classes as me, I have History and Geography this morning.

Luhan: Well I think Kai has that this morning, you two should walk together.

Great, that's just what I need, an irresponsive human being to look after. The bell rings for 1st period and you gather up your stuff and start walking. You hear someone call after you.

Kai: Dori, wait! Look I'm sorry I've been so horrible to you, it's just that I don't want to be here, I mean this isn't what I signed up for when I joined EXO. You know?

Myabe I'd gotten Kai all wrong, I mean he was really cute and seemed to be decent enough to apologise.

You: No, that's fine I understand what it must feel like. Come on let's get to Geography, our teacher's great, you'll like him.

You arrive at Geography and sit down in your usual seat, with your friend Yoona, and an empty seat on the other side. You signal Kia to sit in the empty chair. He walks about and sits next to you.

You: Yoona this is Kai, Kai, Yoona.

Yoona: Hi nice to meet you!

Kai: You too!

Mr. Appelby starts the class with a new topic, The Rainforest, which you found really exciting! About 5 minutes Soo Hyun asks to leave the class to go to the toilet, your eyes don't leave him as he walks about, then he winks and shuts the door, you can feel yourself going red. About 2 minutes later Yoona asks to go to the toilet as well.

Mr. Appelby: Dori?

You: Yeah?

Mr. Appelby: Can you go and get a couple new folders from the storage cupboard?

You: Yeah sure.

Kai: Don't be long... beautiful.

You laugh at his joke and head towards the cupboard. As you get closer you hear noises, like soft groaning and mumbling, then you hear a girl yelp, she must be hurt, you run towards the cupboard door and swing it open. Only to find Yoona and Soo Hyun going at it, completley . You can't do anything but stare.

Yoona: Look Dori..

You: (Interupting her) No, don't look me, you know I have feelings for Soo Hyun, and Soo Hyun, you know about them feelings too, how could you?

Soo Hyun: Dori, I'm sorry.

You: No you're not, I don't know why I ever fell for you.

You brush past them whilst they're scrambling to get their clothes back on and grab a few folders. You stop and turn before you leave.

You: Your isn't even that big anyway.

You leave without saying another word.