Chapter 1

They say hate turns into love, but I'm not so sure. (INCLUDING EXO AND U-KISS)

I was woken by the annoying ring of my alarm bell and shot up immediately to turn it off. I sprung out of bed and turned my iPod on, then looked in my wardrobe for some clothes to wear. I looked at my special outfit, which I only wear on rare occasions. Hmmmm..... should I wear it? Screw it! I'll wear it! It was a bright red blouse, and a pear of black shorts with jewels, I know it's a simple outfit, but I like simplicity. I quickly ran a brush through my hair and threw on some mascara quickly checked I had all my books in my bag and switched my iPod off and ran out the door. As soon as you left the room yoiu could smell a sweet scent travelling up the stairs, you ran down to see what it was.

Your mum: Morning sweetie, you're dressed awfully quickly?

You: Morning, yeah just in a good mood I suppose, what's that smell?

Mum: Pancakes? You want some?

You: Uhh, duh!

She put several delicious looking pancakes on your plate and within 5 minutes they were gone, the doorbell then rang.

You: I'll get it!

You quickly ran to the door and opened it.It was your bestfriend Dongho.

You: Hey dongho (Giving him a hug)

Dongho: Hey Dori, you ready for school?

You: Yeah sure one minute, I'll just get my coat.

Dongho: Okay, hurry though, I have news!

You run and pick up your coat and your bag, kiss your mum on the cheek and head out the door.

You: So, what's your news?

Dongho: Well, I was told this morning by Kevin that apparently Exo are going to be attending our school for a whole semester!

You; Omg, why? I thought they'd finished school?

Dongho: Well that's what I thought but our headmistress is Kris' aunt, and she wants to give the school a bit of popularity, so they've agreed to attend school for a semester to boost student numbers.

You: Ohh I see, well this should be interesting!

You and Dongho arrived at school and headed to your homeroom, you were early as usual. Around 5 minutes later Soo Hyun and Eli walked in and sat beside you and Dongho.

You: H...h... hi Soo Hyun, hi Eli!

Soo Hyun: Hey Dori, you're looking pretty today!

You: Really? You think so?

Soo Hyun: yeah *winks*

The teacher walks in and silences the class, she begins talking about Exo's arrival and how two of them will be joining us in our form class. As she said this, Kai and Luhan walked in. You could see all the girls whispering and battering their eyelids at them. You thought you'd act natural, just play it cool. Kai and Luhan were seated behind you, Dongho, Eli and Soo Hyun. Kai walked with swag and threw him bag on the floor next to his chair and slouched on the chair munching on chewing gum. God, this kid was arragant!