WHO ARE YOU?

ANGEL VS. DARK ANGEL

L.JOE'S POV.

i take a bath because i smell really bad , but when i get out of my comfort room a strange girl is looking at me , but she looks good and very elegant .

 

l.joe : YAH! who are you what are you doing in my room? are kind of some stalker.

Yoona : uh , well you see i get lost

L.joe : really and you expect me to believe that i know i am so handsome but i think your pretty like your the prettiest girl i saw . ( i leaned forward to her)

yoona : uh, well you see i kindda finding a job can you help me?

L.joe : how can i help you if i don't even know your name miss?

Yoona : oh, pardon me sorry for being rude i am IM YOONA nice meeting you L.Joe

L.joe : yah! how do you know me?

yoona : cause im your guardian angel

L.Joe : yah, your beautiful but crazy

yoona : not i am telling the truth i always watch you from above to guide you whenever your in trouble

L.joe : then prove it to me.. i don't see wings attached to you.

yoona : uh well you see our master turned me to a human to guide you cause we saw the future that you will be forced to join the evil.

l.joe : you said what now? 

Yoona : looked i know everything about you , your a playboy , badboy , ultimate heart breaker! and bad stuff but it's only at school but when your at home your nice , gentleman to your family AM I RIGHT LEE BYUNG HUN?

L.joe : yah, it is true you even know my real name but how can you help me when your a human too duh?

yoona : let's just see about that first you give me a job to you store for me to guide you everyday and let me sleep here at your room if that's okay with you arraso?

L.joe : let's start tommorow it's night let's sleep you sleep in the bed i'll sleep in the couch good night my guardian angel.