boy your in trouble.

ANGEL VS. DARK ANGEL

L.JOE'S POV.

 

i can't sleep and i hugged yoona tight but i just really can't sleep i decided to have a walk on the beach but i saw victoria drunk ,

Victoria : oh? oppa, why are you i will guess you still love me don't you ?

me : no , i love yoona not you anymore please understand victoria your drunk let me guide you to your room okay?

victoria : no no your lying ( she suddenly fainted)

L.Joe : mianhe victoria but i don't love you anymore i( guide her to her room and when i put her to her bed che suddenly kissed me)

L.joe : let let go of me! yoona wouldn't want this i wan to hurt her! i don't want you anymore.

yoona : LET GO OF HIM!

L.Joe : yoona , how did you get in here it's not what you think victoria just you know i just helped her but she kissed me.

yoona : i know i saw everything and i trust you . let's go oppa she 's just so freak

victoria : i will still get him from you 

yoona : try me.

( we went out to victoria's room and decided to have some walk and a serious talk)

yoona : L.joe listen if i wasn't there you will allow her to kiss you?

L.joe: of course not what make you think of that ?

yoona : cause you know she's pretty and pretty obsses with you too.

L.joe : nah! i will never like her cause i have the girl i want 

yoona : who?

L.joe : you of course ( i pecked her in the lips )

yoona : hmmm. oh really? what if i don't kissed  you anymore you will kiss her then?

L.Joe : no! i will still want you arraso stop thinking of that it irritates me!

yoona : mianhe.

L.Joe : it's okay unless you give me a kiss and hug

yoona : arraso.

( she kissed me and hugged me but she smirked she stepped on my foot it hurts real bad then she laughed then i caught her for the punishment i kissed her so bad that she can't breath)