Awakening [Part 2]

What If?

In a hospital somewhere

 

Hello! I’m Exo-M’s Dancing machine Kai! Then all of a sudden the world around him disappeared in a puff of smoke. Once it cleared all he could see was pure black. Slowly opening his eyes, he found that all he could see was white this time. Wait a second. Why did he have to open his eyes? Weren’t they already open already? And what was he doing in the hospital anyways? He shook this thought off when his older sister walked into the room.

“Ah noona… What am I doing in the hospital?” Kai asked her once she closed the door behind her.

“Well let’s see… Little baby Jongin got himself into a car accident with eleven other little boys and got himself stuck in a coma for three months.” She answered him cheerfully with a sarcastic smile plastered onto her face.

Kai pouted frowned at her and then asked, “What about Sehun and Kyungsoo? Are they ok? What about the others?”

“Who are they? Are they your friends or something?”

That’s when it dawned on him. He was never Kai. He never debuted in Exo K. His Idol life was all just a lie. Or to be more exact a good dream, but what horrified him was the possibility he wasn’t able to dance. He remembered nothing of his old life or who he used to be.

Life is cruel.

In another hospital somewhere

 

Sehun woke up in a cold sweat. His eyes darted around the room frantically and his eyes were widened in a crazed fashion. Why was he here? Where was Luhan? He doesn’t remember anything and all he can hear is really fast and annoying beeping noise! The last thing he can remember was that they were introducing themselves and all of a sudden Luhan had disappeared… ARGH! This was so frustrating. A burst of hope surged through him once he heard the door creak open.  That hope soon faded when he saw who it was.

The doctor.

“Ah Sehun! I’m glad to see you’re awake!” he greeted the younger boy cheerfully.

Sehun warily looked at the doctor and asked, “Why am I here?”

“Good question! You were in a car accident with eleven other young boys and you got stuck in a three month coma as well.”

“Wait… WAIT. Is Luhan hyung ok?” he asked him with his voice filled with desperation.

“Sehun please calm down. I’m sure this hyung of yours is just fine. He might be in a different hospital though.”

“Wait… Luhan hyung isn’t in this hospital? What about the others?”

“Are you talking about the other boys involved in the accident? I’m pretty sure they’re in other hospitals too. I’m also pretty sure they’re perfectly fine as well.”

Wait a minute-

 

In yet another hospital

 

The moment Luhan opened his eyes he was met with a blinding white light and the sound of steady beating. His body was covered in a cold sweat from what he had just seen before he woke up… No. He can’t think about. The only problem was that image of Sehun and everyone else disappearing like that was imprinted into his mind. Also the words saying, ‘Your life is just a lie. A sweet dream you could say.’

That was odd. He didn’t remember ever getting himself into a hospital. He could hear the steady beating in the room slowly become faster and faster. It matched, as he was getting more and more anxious to know what the heck was going on. His worries got even worse when the doctor walked in.

“Where is Sehun? Is he ok? Why am I in the hospital? What-“ Luhan started to question the doctor rapid fire.

“Calm down Luhan. I’m glad to see that you’re awake. Just let me explain your situation right now. You got into an accident and got stuck in a coma for about three months. I’m not sure about Sehun’s status right now, but I’m sure he’s fine.”

“Oh… ok. Which room is Sehun’s?”

“Um. I’m not exactly sure. I think that Sehun-ssi is currently in a different hospital.”

“Then where are the other members?”

“What other members? Are you talking about the boy’s you got into the accident with? Well, I’m pretty sure that they are in different hospitals as well.”

“Wait a minute…”

Oh no. This was not good.

Not good at all.

Those words were right.

 

In the eighth hospital

 

Hello! I’m Exo K’s umma DO! That’s when chaos erupted in Kyungsoo’s mind.  He sat up in the hospital bed looking around confused. When did he get here? No wait. What was he doing here? Where were all the other members? They were just introducing themselves for SMTown… He was so confused. AT that moment his mom walked into his hospital room.

“Ah… Umma… What am I doing in the hospital? Where’s Jongin-ah and Baekhyun hyung?”

“Kyungsoo! I’m so happy you’re awake! You’ve been in a coma for three months after getting into an accident! And who are Jongin and Baekhyun? Are they friends of yours that you never told us about? But I’m just glad you’re awake!”

“Wait… You don’t know who Baekhyun and Jongin are? I thought you saw them when…” Kyungsoo began to say then his voiced trailed off.

“When did we see them honey?”

“You know what never mind. I’m just glad I’m awake now…”

“I am too~”

Oh god.

How could he be so stupid?

No wonder everything felt so mixed up.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I updated~ Thanks for all the subscribers and comments! I really do appreciate them~

Anyways I need your opinions.

Do you think I should continue to write about them all waking up or just skip to when they're all awake and work on bringing them all together.

And comment please! It motivates me to work faster too ouo. Don't forget to check out my other stories as well~!

See you guys next week :D

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CR: owner