Awakening [Part 1]

What If?

What if there were twelve different boys who lived twelve different lives and lived in twelve different places, but all in the same country. What if a freak accident brings them all together? What if they are all stuck in a deep sleep sharing one dream and once they wake up they’ll think they had been living a different life? What if?

 

            We are one! Hello! We are Exo M!  That was the last thing Tao heard before everything went black. Then the sound of beeping reached his ears. He opened his eyes to see a pure white ceiling above his head. A yell of “TAO! YOU’RE AWAKE!” was also heard as well. The teenager sat up to see that he was in a hospital? Wait… That wasn’t right. He was with Kris and Luhan and the others. They were about to preform MAMA for their concert… So why was he in a hospital and why was his mother hugging him and crying as if he had just come back from the dead? Nothing made sense… His thoughts were cut off once the doctor came into the room.

            “Oh. Tao you’re awake! You’ve been in a coma for three months now,” The doctor told him smiling.

            “A coma? I was never in a coma… I was Kris ge, Luhan ge, and all the others…” Tao replied in a confused voice. “It’s been almost a year since our debut and we were just about to have a comeback.”

            “Hm… You must’ve been dreaming then. Those people are probably just figments of your imagination.”

            “Really?”

            “Also I forgot to mention something.”

            “What?”

            “You were in a car accident with eleven other boys.”

 

In another hospital in the same city…

 

            We are one! Hello we are Exo K! That was the last thing Baekhyun said before the world around him became distorted and the sound of beeping reached his ears. Upon hearing the noise he immediately sat up, only to realize that he was currently in the hospital. A pair of arms wrapped around him in a hug and he turned his head to see his mother crying happily and muttering, “I’m so happy you’re awake…”

            Wait a minute.

            She’s happy I’m awake?

            What’s going on?

            Where are Chanyeol and Kyungsoo and the others?

            Why was he in the hospital?

            “Umma… Why am I in the hospital? Where’s Chanyeol?” He asked with a questioning tone. “What are you saying honey? You’ve been in a coma for three months now! And who is this Chanyeol you’re talking about? Is he a friend of yours?”

            “What are you saying umma? You’ve met Chanyeol hyung before!”

            “No I haven’t. What are you ranting on about?”

            “But when we had our debut! You saw him and…” Wait. Him. Coma. Three months. Does that mean. His life as an idol never existed. He was never in a group called Exo K. He didn’t confess his love to a man by the name Park Chanyeol. That life was never real. Well .

 

At a certain faced dragon’s hospital room in the city.

 

We are one! Hello we are Exo M! Hi my name is Kris and I am the leader of Exo M. Those were the last words that came out of Kris’s mouth before something bright flashed in his eyes. Kris blinked his eyes open to see sunlight filtering through the window and the sound of steady beeping filling the silence of the empty room. He blinked then sat up. Where was he? By the looks of it he was in the hospital. Did something happen before their performance? His thoughts were cut off once a doctor walked into his room.

“Ah. Wu Fan it seems that you’re awake. Well. Long story short you were in a car accident with eleven other young boys and you’ve been in a coma for three months.”

Wait.

Eleven other boys?

One car accident…

Does that mean…

“Do you have any information on who those other boy’s were?” He asked.

The doctor shook his head, “They were transferred into different hospitals. I think that they are all in this area though. Why do you ask?”

“It’s nothing. Though I have one more question.”

“What is it?”

“What’s the color of my hair?”

“Black. It’s always been black.”

“Crap.”

 

In a random hospital infected with a happy virus.

 

We are one! Hello we are Exo K! Hi guys! I’m exo k’s happy virus Chanyeol! Everything turned blank after those words left his mouth. He opened his eyes- Wait. When did he close his eyes? He doesn’t remember being in a hospital or ever fainting or anything. What was going on? Where was Baekhyun? In fact, where were the others? Ah… Everything was so confusing as of right now. With a click and a creak the door to his room opened and in walked his dad.

“I’m glad to see you’re awake Chanyeol,” he said greeting him with a smile.

Chanyeol smiled his creeper smile back at his dad then asked, “Where’s Baekhyun and the others?”

“Do you mean those boys you were in an accident with? I didn’t know you knew who they were. They must be in other hospitals, but certainly not this one. You’ve also been in a coma for three months too.”

“Wait. WHAT.”

Here's the update! Please comment and thanks for subscribing ^^v

Check out my other stories too ok?

I'll appreciate it~