T W E N T Y T W O

Its U

 

Taemin ran and searched for Sulli all over the school.. He couldn't find her anywhere..
Where is she?
 
Sulli was really scared.. Her shouts and cries went unheard because the music was so loud and everyone were busy with carnival preparations..
She was claustrophic.. Suddenly she felt like she couldn't breathe.. She felt that the walls are closing in on her..
She fell on the ground and hugged her knees to her chest and sobbed..
please someone save me.. 
 
Taemin was really worried.. He went back to the practice room to check if Sulli came back there..
Eunhyuk was calling out for Kai and Sulli to give their performance.. Kai seemed tensed.. Taemin went upto him.
"Taemin,where is she?", Kai asked worried
"I dunno. I couldn't find her anywhere in school. She wouldn't pick up my calls",Taemin said running his hand through his hair and pulling on it.
"Taemin, her bag is here so her phone must be in there too. Did you check properly?",Kai asked.
"Last call for Kai and Sulli.. If you are not here now then Taemin and Suzy will be declared as winners",Eunhyuk said.
Just then Kai saw Suzy smirking.. He understood that she had something to do with Sulli's sudden disappearence.
He walked up to her dragged her outside..
"Ouch! that hurt. What is your problem you idiot?",she snapped at him.
"Now tell me where is Sulli before i rip your head off",Kai growled at her..
"Kai.. Oh here you are.. Suzy? Kai what is happening? We have to find Sulli..",Taemin said 
"Taemin.. This crazy here has something to do with Sulli's diappeareance.. I'm pretty sure...",Kai said glaring at Suzy
Taemin was shocked.. Before he could say anything, Suzy clung onto his arm and made the puppy  dog expression
"Oppa~,Do you believe him?",She fake cried
Taemin freed himself from her hold and snapped at her."Suzy you better tell me where is Sulli now or I'll kill you"
Suzy was scared now.. The two boys blocking her way.. "She is in t-the s-storeroom",Suzy stuttered.
"Bwoh? why is she there? what did you do?",Taemin pulled on her elbow harshly.
Suzy started to cry.. "TELL ME.. NOW",Taemin yelled
"I-i locked h-er up",Suzy said in between her sobs
"You did what?",before Taemin could do anything Kai blocked him..
"Taemin. You go for Sulli.. I'll take care of her"
"O-oppa,Please don-t g-go.. Oppa", Suzy tugged on Taemin's sleeve.
Taemin pulled away and started running in the direction of the storeroom.
 
Sulli felt like someone was choking her.. She felt her body getting weak and her head spinning.. She din't know when but sje out..
 
Taemin tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge.. 
"Sulli.. Sulli you there?",Taemin panicked
"Sulli..", he said banging on the door
He couldn't hear a sound from inside..
He then tried breaking the door open.. I worked.. It was all dark in there.. He couldn't see anything..He switched on his cell phone torch and searched.. He saw Sulli lying on the floor unconcious.
He ran to her.. "Sulli? Sulli.. ",He tried waking her up..
He carried her out of the store room bridal style..
He laid her down on the bench near by.. "Sulli.",Taemin felt tears streaming down his cheeks
Just then Kai came running towards them.. "Taemin! Sulli? Omg what happened?",He asked worried.
"I think she lost consciousness.. Can you go get some water?",Taemin asked
Kai ran and came back with some water.. Taemin immediately took it and sprinkled some on her face and nudged her again
"Sulli.. Sulli", he patted her cheeks
He saw her slowly opening her eyes and adjusting to the lights..
She saw the surroundings and she saw Taemin and Kai hovering over her..
"Taemin?",She reached out to touch his face.. Taemin grabbed her hand.. "Yes Sulli.. I'm here"
Sulli immediately got up and hugged him with such force that he fell back on the ground with Sulli on top of him..
He left her shiver and he felt soemething wet on his neck.. Sulli was crying
Kai who saw all this left the scene.. He wanted to give them some space..
Sulli sobbed harder hugging Taemin even tighter as if her life depended on it.. Taemin slowly got up so that Sulli was sitting on lap with her arms wrapped around his neck..
She started munmbling into his neck..
"I'm so sorry Taeminnie~~, I din't mean to act that way.. I don't know what got into me that time.. Please forgive me.. Please become the sweeet taemin you were before.. Angry taemin scares me",She said between her sobs..
Taemin slowly seperated himself from her hold.. He cupped her face between her hands.. Her eyes were red and puffed, tears were streaming down her face,her nose red too.. Taemin just found that way too adorable..
He slowly wiped her tears away with his thumbs
"Sulli.. You don't have to be sorry.. I am the one who should be sorry.. I am the one who always hurt you.. I am the one who was  being the jerk.. I should have just confessed  my feelings then all this wouldn't have happened.
It nearly killed me when i heard what you have gone through with Kai.. It always made me mad when i saw you being his saviour I just thought you were still into Kai.. I am so sorry for acting like some stupid jealous jerk.. I really love you Sulli.. I always wanted you to see me more than your bestfriend..",He said looking staright into her eyes slowly caressing her cheek with his thumb.
Sulli was taken aback with his sudden confession..  Wait is this really happeneing? Did Taemin just say he loves me? She never thought Taemin would feel the same way about her.. she was too dumbstruck.. Before she could  stop herself
"What about Suzy?",She really felt stupid after asking that because he just told her he loves her
Taemin chuckled "What about her? She is just annoying clingy person.. I never liked her it is all because of my father i had to hang out with her.. Wait a minute.. ahhhh.. Now i get it why you picked kai to dance with you.. You were jealous weren't you?",Sulli blushed a bright pink, she din't know what to say
"Weren't you Sulli? Wer--", Taemin was cutoff when Sulli crashed her lips on his.. He was surprised for a minute but he immediately kissed her back so much passion Sulli felt dizzy.. Sulli tugged on Taemin hair pulling him in.. Taemin titled his head and started kissing her even more deeper..
They both seperated for some air.. "I love you Taemin",Sulli said panting.. "I know", said Taemin and smiled his sweetest smiles and hugged her..
Taemin thought his heart would explode.. Sulli was smiling too..
"ahem.. You can continue later you know..For now who is going to do the duet for the carnival?",Eunhyuk asked them
They both blushed and got up,fixing themselves.. "I think it would be better if Taemin and Sulli perform the duet together.",Kai said winking at Sulli.. She just blushed and smiled
Taemin held onto Sulli's hand tightly..
"Okay then.. Be ready for the carnival.. We will end it here for today then", Eunhyuk said and walked away with others..
"Kai.. ",Taemin called and walked upto him
Kai turned around "Thanx man!", Taemin said briefly hugging him.
"Not a problem.. better take care of her",Kai said smiling.
"I will", taemin said smiling.
since when were these two buddies?!
Kai walked upto Sulli and hugged her tight..
"Okay for one last time.. I'm really sorry for everything i have done and I really hope we will be friends.. I'm happy for you",Kai said seperating from the hug..
Sulli nodded and smiled at him
Kai walked away leaving Taemin and Sulli in the hallway.
"So lets walk back home? Its been many days i walked you home!", Taemin said taking Sulli's hand
Sulli pulled away as  they reached the school gate..
"Wait a minute Mister! I need to punish you..", She said 
"Oh! and what would that be?",Taemin asked smiling
"Give me a piggy back ride home", Sulli said keeping a straight face
"Omo! you want me to die? You are heavy! I nearly died when i carried you out from that store room",Taemin said
"BWOH?!! What did you say? Ok fine be that way.. I'm walking back home alone",Sulli pouted and started walking
Taemin caught up with her "Okay okay am sorry.. I was just kidding.. Here hop on",he said and scooted down in front of her
"No i won't"
"come on Sullibear, I was just kidding!",Taemin said
Sulli blushed at her new nickname she hopped onto him, who picked her up effortlessly
"Am i really that heavy Taeminnie?",she asked pouting
Taemin chuckled "No not all, as light as feather",
Sulli kissed his cheek and rested her head on his back..  
Just then Taemin started singing
 
Nothing can stop me from loving you
The reason why I breathe is you you
The reason why I sing is you you 
The reason why I live is you you
Nothing can stop me from loving

Years will come and years will go, good days and bad days too
I'm yours (even on good days) I'm yours (even on bad days)
I'm yours (I'm not just saying that)
I'm yours (I'm trying to show you)
Years will come and years will go, even when we're old
I'm yours (even on good days) I'm yours (even on bad days)
I'm yours (I'm not just saying that)
I'm yours (I'm trying to show you baby)


Sulli tightened her grip around his shoulers and smiled again happy and content that Taemin is hers.. Taemin realised she was smiling, he turned around and kissed her forehead.. 
"Taeminnie",Sulli cooed
Taemin just hummed in return.. 
"Since when do you like me?", she asked.
He set her down as they almost reached her place.. He cupped her face and stuck some of her hair strands behind her ear..
"Since always,Its always been you sulli and it always will be",He said and slowly leaned in kiss her.
Sulli closed her eyes automatically.. Taemin closed the distance between them.. Sulli felt his soft plump lips on hers.. It was like a perfect fit for hers.. She moved her lips too to kiss him back.. She left Taemin softly her lower lip.. Sulli sighed and complied wrapping her arms around his neck.. Taemin depeened the kiss wrapping one hand on her waist and one in her hair..
He has never felt so happy in his life.. They seperated and Taemin rest his forehead on hers and smiled looking at Sulli's still closed eyes and her bright pink cheeks.. He pinched them both.. "Yah, you should call me Oppa from now,arasso?"
"Bwoh? Why should i?",Sulli asked crossing her hands across her chest
Taemin pouted.. He was using her aegyo on her.. 
"Aish.. arasoo.. O-oppa",She said and blushed bright pink.
"Aigoo.. Kyeopta..",Taemin pinched her cheeks again
Taemin entwined fingers with Sulli's and started walking hoping praying that they will walk together through out their life.. Sulli rested her head on Taemin's shoulder..
I'm yours and you are mine Taeminnie.. Never in my life i'll let go of you.. Sulli thought to herself
As though Taemin read her thoughts gave her hand a little squeeze and smiled at her..
 
 
--- THE END----
actually there is an epilogue also.. I'll post it soon :)
I really hope you guys liked the ending! Please don't hate me if it was crap okay *sobs*
I love you all <3 my silent readers,my awesome subscribers.. Everyone :)
I thank each and eveyone of you who have commented on my fic and gave me the inspiration to go on.. 
Saranghae~~ :)
*sobs* its already over *sobs*
until later guys =]