N I N E T E E N

Its U

Suzy was walking down the hallway in search of that one person that can help her... When she reached the dance room she heard loud music booming through it... She slowly opened the door not to startle the person or people in there...

She saw from the crack of the door only one person there dancing... He is a really good dancer, but not as good as Taemin oppa she thought with a smirk..

She the person's face in the mirror and smiled slyly as she the found person she wanted to find.. Now she opened the door further and leaned on the doorframe with her hands crossed across her chest..

Kai who saw her through the mirror smirked at her but din't stop dancing.. When was finished he turned off the music and took a towel to wipe his sweat away and turned to face Suzy..

"Like what you see?",He smirked at her..

"Oh please... Don't even try..", she said rolling her eyes..

"Oh you can't deny babe.. you couldn't keep your eyes off me", He said coming closer to her..

Suzy raised her hand to stop him.."Don't "Babe" me! I'm not Sulli to fall that easily for you"

Kai stopped in his tracks, but before he could speak Suzy said

"I know everything about you and Sulli.. And i'm here to ask you a favour"

"Favour? who are you? and what makes you think that i'd do you a favour?" he said laughing evily

"I'm Suzy and you will help because you want Sulli and I want her away from Taemin", She said sternly.. Kai was taken aback by her words but composed himself quickly..

"Why me?", he asked

"Oh i can get rid of her if i want to but i thought you wouldn't want het hurt", she smirked at him.

Kai got frustrated.. He shouldn't care whatever appened to sulli but he did care for her..

"So what do i have to do?", he asked

"I dunno.. Maybe.. get into her good books and make her fall for you again", she said impatient..

"Oh you think its easy after what happened ?", he said folding his hands across her chest..

"I dunno.. maybe.. while you are making Sulli fall you.. i can get Taemin on my side", she said

"And what would i get in the end?"

"Duh?? Sulli..."

"No i want something from you for helping you..", he said coming closer..

"Okay.. so i'll pay you? how much do you want?", she was really getting pissed now..

"No.. i don't want your money", he said now placing his hand on top her head on the doorframe

"Then?"

"Ummmmm.... A kiss would do", he said smirking

She pushed him away and punched him the face ofcourse it din't have much effect on him..

"You erted jerk!! Don't even dare! I can get you expelled if i want to.. Keep your hands to yourself", she said and walked away..

Kai's POV:

OOOOHHHH fiesty... i like that! So now i have make Sulli fall for me huh? I dunno why i wan't to do this.. Is it because i really like Sulli or I want revenge on Taemin? Even if it for the sake of revenge Sulli is mine!! I really did like her.. If it wasn't for that bet she would be my girlfriend now.. 

The next day Sulli was walking towards her locker, her head still filled with thoughts of Taemin.. Its been so many days they had talked to each other.. She really missed Taemin..

She absentmindedly opened her locker put her books in it and started walking away..

"Day-dreaming much?", Sulli was startled and turned around to see Kai leaning on his side and pointing to her locker which is open..

She froze.. She couldn't move.. She wanted to run away.. Kai shut her locker and walked to towards her and Sulli started taking few steps backwards..

Just when she was about to run away, Kai grabbed her hand.. Sulli saw him holding her hand and he immediately let go off her hand and raised his in surrender..

"I'm sorry.. Can i just talk to you for a sec?", Kai asked

"There is nothing to talk about", Sulli said trying to be strong

"Sulli please.. Just give me some time alright? I promise i won't mess with you.."

"And you expect me to believe that?"

"Please.. just please"

Sulli thought for sometime and siad okay

"Okay speak up.."

"Not here.. Can we go to the back yard?"

"I'm not going anywhere with you..." Sulli said and turned to walk away

"Okay fine i'll say it here.."

Sulli waited for him to continue

"Well.. I.. wanted to say am really sorry about everything... I really din't mean to hurt you.. I mean i have been a jerk and there is nothing i can do to take it back.. But i want to start new.. I want to make everything right this time.. i really like you Sulli ", he said looking into her eyes.. 

"If you thought i would give in so easily.. I'm sorry to dissapoint you. That sulli is long gone", Sulli said angry

"Listen i know.. I'm not asking you out or something.. Can't we just start from being friends?"

"friends? How dare you even ask that?"

"Okay fine.. I'll leave you for now but can you please think about it?"

Sulli don't say anything.. She just left..

Sulli POV:

What does he even think of me? I'm some play toy of his.. One second am good enough to be an "object" he can bet on and then next am his friend.. That jerk!

----------------------------

Next day at lunch Sulli was sitting at her usual table with Taemin and others.. She noticed Kai watching her from the other corner of the canteen. Their eyes met met for a sec and Kai waved at her.. She immediately looked away.. Then from the corner of the eye she noticed him getting up and walking.. walking towards her..

Taemin noticed Kai approaching them.. He clenched his fists ready to hit him if dare touches Sulli..

"So Sulli have you thought about it?", Kai asked approaching her but suddenly he tripped in the air fell on the person right next to him.. Which, unfortunately for him, was Sulli..

Taemin couldn't take it anymore.. Kai said sorry and was trying get up off Sulli when Taemin pulled him off with his collar and punched him..

Kai flinched a little but din't fight back.. 

"Taemin stop, It wasn't his fault.. He tripped and he did apologize",Sulli said catching Taemin's arm which was half way in the air ready for another punch..

Taemin's expression changed from anger to hurt in a sec.. 

"Yeah like always.. Defending him.. What is he to you Sulli?",Taemin yelled..

"Taemin STOP", Onew yelled..

Taemin just stormed out of the cateen.. 

"I think we better go after him.. See you later girls", Onew said and left, others following him..

Kai got up and just left from there.. Sulli noticed his busted lip.. She din't say anything.. She left the cafeteria too, with the girls..

------------

In the evening Sulli was walking back home and she noticed Sehun and Kai walking in front of her.. Unknowingly she followed them.. She kept distance. They reached this secluded place..

Sulli hid behind a pole and watched them.. She could hear them..

"Are you sure you okay?", Sehun asked with a worried expression..

"Yeah i'm", Kai said.

Sulli noticed the sadness in his eyes which she never noticed before!

"Okay, call me if you need anything.. Or should i stay and cook something for you?", Sehun asked..

"dude! i'm fine.. Just go", Kai said and disappearing into the house..

Sehun slumped his shoulders and started walking back to his house.. Sulli called out

"Sehun"

Sehun was surprised when he turned around

"Oh.. Sulli.. What are you doing here?"

"Um.. I actually wanted to see if Kai was okay.. Today was really isn't his fault.."

"Yeah he is fine..."

"So.. can i ask you a question?"

"Go on.."

"Why were you asking Kai if you could cook for him? Won't his parents do that for him?"

"Um.. He lives alone.. His mom died when he was young and his father left him..", Sehun said with sad expression

"Oh.. I'm sorry.. I din't know", Sulli suddenly felt bad for Kai even though he was a jerk to her..

"No its okay.. He never accepted my help anyway :) So do you need company to walk back home?", he asked smiling faintly

"Oh.. Okay", Sulli said joining him..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's rant:

SHINee's BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE the dream girl MV :DDDD I missed them so much :) Fire is also an AMAZING song.. Can't wait for part 2 of Dream Girl :DDDD Too much SHINee for me this year :) This year can't get any better for me :DDDDDD SHINee saranghae~~~♥♥♥

------------

SO SO SO SORRY for the late update! Writer's block!

Crappy chappie i know!! It is like a filler.. Will update again soon:) :)

comment and subscribe  :)

Thank you my lovely subscribers for sticking with me!! saranghae~~ ♥

until later :)