S E V E N T E E N

Its U

 

That weekend Sulli was bored.. She decided to go the mall which was very far off from her place.. She got bored with the one near her place.. She called Vic to ask her to accompany her..
"Unnie~! please come with me to the mall.. ", Sulli whined..
"Mianhae Sulli-ah.. I can't",Vic said..
"Wae?? Umma~~~ Jaebal~", Sulli continued whining..
"I can't Ssul.. I-i have a d-date", Vic said..
"Bwoh?? With who? Unnie tell me everything..", Sulli cried excited
"with N-Nickhun..", Vic said..
"Omo! he asked  you out? that's great!!",
"Yes i know.. I can't wait am so excited and nervous..", Vic said..
"Don't be nervous Unnie. everything will be fine.. But first tell me everything!", Sulli demanded.
"Not now.. Its a long story.. We will have another girls night out tomorrow and i'll tell you everything k? I haven't told the girls yet..",Vic said..
"Oh okay.. Have fun Unnie~", Sulli said..
"Yeah i'll"
"Fighting! Bye~"
"Bye~", vic giggled and hung up..
 
Sulli plopped onto the couch dejected.. She already asked the remaining girls but they were all busy with their boyfriends.. Her last option was Taemin.. She decided to call.. She needed to get out her house..
"Taeminnie~", Sulli whined again..
Taemin chuckled.. he new when she whined like that she wants something..
"what do you want Ssul?", He asked giggling
"Please accompany me to the mall... plase please.."
"Okay relax.. i'll..",Taemin said amazed by her cuteness even though he couldn't see her he could imagine her cute pouty face..
" Chincha??!! You are the best budy ever.. Thank you Taeminnie~~", Taemin could imagine her now smiling her beautiful eye smile.. He blushed..
"Yeah i'll be there in 10 mins k?"
"Yeah am ready anyways.. see ya", She said and hung up.. She did a happy lil' dance and fixed her clothes.. She decided to wear red tee with black skinny jeans paired with black sneakers.. She grabbed her black hoddie..
 
Just as Taemin was about leave the house his dad called him..
"Taemin.. where are you going?", he asked..
"Out Appa.. with Sulli.."
"Take Suzy also with you..", he said..
"But Appa.." he was about say but was cut off by his father..
"Where are your manners Taemin? She is new here and you should show her around..", He said..
"Deh Appa", Taemin said dejected..
"Oppa kaja.." an excited Suzy ran towards him out of nowhere..
"And Taemin i have some work so am taking the car.. Can you guys use the local trains for today",he asked..
"Deh Appa", He said and walked out the house with Suzy clinging onto his arm..
They walked to Sulli's house and Taemin texted her saying he is out..
 
Sulli got a text from teamin saying he is out.. She excitedly ran out of the house only to see Suzy clinging on to Taemin's arm..
is she coming with us? I can't ask Taemin.. Looks like she is
"Annyeong Sulli-ssi",Suzy smirked at her..
"Oh Annyeong!", Sulli said
"Taemin where is your car?"
"Dad took it.. We have to travel by local train.."
"Oh.. We can use mine if you want.."
"No lets take train.,. Its been many days"
"Okay.."
 
They walked to the near by subway.. When they got into the train.. It was so crowded that Sulli got Stuck on one side and Taemin and Suzy were together..
From between the people Sulli could see Suzy hugging Taemin tight.. It was so cramped and Suzy took the advantage of it.. Taemin was looking at her and gave her a apologetic smile..
Just then someone started feeling Sulli  up..
She frowned.. s everywhere.. Oh god Please let the station come fast..
Taemin noticed sulli frowning and fidgeting.. Thats when he noticed some guy trying to feel her up.. He boiled with anger.. He couldn't do anything.. He was stuck.. Thank god they station came and he immediately hurried towards her once they got out.. leaving Suzy in shock..
"Sulli you okay?", He asked grabbing her shoulders.. He felt her shivering..
"Yeah.. am okay.. lets go",she sai composing herself
 
All the three walked to mall and Suzy dragged Taemin to all clothes shops with Sulli tagging along.. 
god this girl.. Is she even human? How much shopping will she do? my weekend is ruined successfully :(
After shopping they decided to eat icecreams.. Taemin ordered himself banana split, chocolate for sulli and vanilla for Suzy..
They were eating and Taemin got some on his cheek..
Sulli chuckled.."You eat like a kid Tae", sshe said and grabbed a napkin to wipe it but Suzy was quick enough to do it..
Sulli crushed the paper napkin in her hand with anger
 
They finished eating and they walked to near by subway to take a train back home..
It was cramped again.. But Taemin made sure that Sulli was with him.. It was so cramped.. Taemin stood facing Sulli who had her hands pinned to her chest between him and her,  and Suzy was behind Taemin.. Taemin saw someone pushing Sulli and he immediately wrapped a hand around her waist pulling her close.. They were now inches away from each other.. Taemin was looking Sulli in the eyes,.. Sulli felt her heart beat faster
Why is he looking at me like that?What is happening to me? Why do my cheeks feel so hot?
Sulli blushed a little.. Just when she was about to look away the train jerked to a halt and Taemin's lips slightly brushed hers..
She blushed bright red and immediately looked away.. She felt her heart beat so fast she thought it would pop ot of .. She could see Taemin blushing too from the corner of her eye...
"I'm s-sorry",Taemin as they got out..
"Its o-okay", Sulli said..
It was awkward between them.. Suzy din't notice anything.. They walked back home..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yayyy.. Taelli moment!! what do you think?? I'll add Khuntoria story in the next chapter ^^
*Phew*
Now i'll go and study in peace ^^
comment and subscribe guys :)
saranghae~
until later <3 =]