Baking a Cake

EXO is Here!

Kris’s POV

I sat on the lounger and take the fresh air… Aaahhh….

“Kris hyung! Kris hyung!”Chen rushly came to me.

“What’s wrong?” Tsk… I was jus having fresh air and…

“I want a cake… A large one,” Chen answered.

“You want me buy or D.O bake for you?” I asked him once again.

“You buy or D.O bake is same just like buy. I want you bake~~” he did aegyo. Ugh.

“WHAT? I bake?” My eyes widing.

“Please~~”he did puppyface now.

“Sure…” looking to his puppyface, I just say that.

“Yahh~~ Everyone! Kris is baking cake~~” he ran happily to other EXO-M members.

Bake a cake? How can I? I take my phone and dialed D.O’s number.

(Hello… Who is this?)

“Shh.. It is Kris,” I answered to the voice.

(Oh really? Yahh… What do you want, hyung?)

“Please bake a cake for me…” I said.

(What? You think I am a baker? No sorry, hyung. EXO-K are busy lately..Including me)

“Hmmm..Then give me the recipe,” I replied to him.

(First, turn on the laptop. Second, go to google.com. Third, search for ‘cake recipe’. You can type the flavor of cake that you want.)

“What kind of recipe is that?” I asked him.

(Ahh… You better go buy the cake.)

“No, sorry. Chen don’t want bought or bakery cake,” I answered to him.

(Okay then. Here is the recipe. First, you must have the ingredients that are eggs…)

*25 minutes later*

“Ohh thank you! Thank you!” I ended the call.

LuHan’s POV

I see Kris is busy at the kitchen. He is baking cake..

I didn’t know that he can cook..

“LuHan hyung~!” Lay yelled. What’s wrong with that Lay?

“Yeah?” I asked him.

“Let’s play PS2! I bought one~” He points at PS2 set.

“Sure, game on,” I smirked.

“How about me?” Tao asked.

“Your turn is later, you panda! It is my turn~” Lay said to Tao.

“Tsk… Kris hyung~ They are bullying me!!” Tao yelled to the Kris at the kitchen.

“I don’t know! I am busy now~” answer Kris that is at the kitchen.

Lay charged the PS2 at the TV. He puts Naruto Fight game disk to the PS2.

“I’ll choose Sasuke!” He said.

“Ughh… Nevermind! I am Naruto,” I pushed the button that at a character label “Naruto”.

“Hyung… Choose the place,” he said.

“At the cave is good enough,” I pushed the button again.

Naruto vs Sasuke

Ready

One

Two

Go!

Me and Lay pushed the button again and again. But suddenly, Lay’s Sasuke turned into a bat and hits my Naruto. “NO!!” I yelled.

I push a button that is to use stongest power. My Naruto turned into a fox that have 2 tails and quickly bit Lay’s Sasuke

And…

Lay’s Sasuke’s heart is finished. Sasuke dead. The winner is ME!

“I won! I won!” I shouted happily.

“Shh… You are just lucky. If you chose Sakura, I bet you will die in 2 seconds!” Lay said to me.

“Naahh… You are just jealous. Stop being a sour loser,” I said to him.

“Whatever.”          Lay gave his controller to Tao.

Sehun’s POV

*at EXO-K dorm*

“Sehun saeng… I heard that Kris is baking cake. But he doesn’t invite us!” Kai said bitterly.

“I don’t know,” I answered to him.

“Huh? Do you really want to taste Kris’s cake? It sounds funny!” D.O laughed. He knows that Kris doesn’t know how to cook or bake. Maybe he bet that Kris’s cake will be not delicious.

“Yesh~~” Me and Kai nodded.

“Chen hyung is a respecting man, not like you, D.O!” I said to D.O. He doesn’t show a good responds.

“Ughh~ Shut up!” he said. Kai laughed.

“Kai why are you laughed? Do you think you are the boss here?” D.O asked Kai made Kai stop laughing.

“Nahh.. It is funny~~ What is wrong if it is funny?” Kai smirked.

“Whatever.” D.O went away.

Chen’s POV

I am watching Kris hyung baking a cake. I said to him to make a large cake so I can invite K friends.

Kris hyung put the wheat into a bowl and mixed it with eggs. He looked so serious.

“Kris hyung~ Chocolate flavor! Chocolate!” I yelled to him happily.

“Nae~ You told it 40 times,” he smiled and continue doing his job.

After done mixing the ingredients and put some flavor, Kris put the mixed wheat, eggs and ingredients into the oven.

“Kris hyung~ When will it done? I am inviting K friends,” I said to him.

“Not long time… In 45 minutes..” he said while looking to his handwatch.

I looked to the watch at the wall. It is 11:15 morning. It will done at 11:55 !! And it will take time for cake decorating. Ugh!

*45 minutes later*

“TING!”

Kris quickly put out the cake from the oven. It looked delicious. He puts out some cream, icing flowers and some cake decorating items.

*20 minutes later*

“Done~!” He put the cake which wrote with cream, “Chen’s Wishes”. It also have some flowers and chip chocolate. It is a beautiful cake.

“Hyung, will you invite the K friends?” I asked to him.

“Umm… This is my first time… I bet, no. I am scared if it not good,” he answered.

“Ohh. Okay then,” I said to him. “LuHan, Xiumin, Lay, Tao! Come have the cake!” I called all EXO-M members.

They all rushing to the dining room.

“Whoaa~~” they said. “Looks yummy! May I try first?”

“You made this, Kris? It don’t look like one!” LuHan and Xiumin teased.

“Do you, Xiumin and LuHan want to my sweat?” Kris asked.

“No thank you. I want the cake!” LuHan answered.

“Let Chen slice the cake!” Lay yelled.

“Nae..” I took a knife and sliced the cake. All of EXO-M members enjoying the cake happily.

“Yummy… Where did you got the recipe, hyung?” Lay asked.

“Secret,” Kris answered.

Kris’s POV

They all enjoying my cake happily! Hehe ! But wait a second… I AM NOT A REAL MAN ANYMORE!! Chen stole my man. TT^TT

                             ====================================

                                                Updated!

                                              How was it?

                                            I’ll update soon! ^^

                                              Saranghae <3