Tao Jealousy, Chen Visits EXO-K

EXO is Here!

Chen’s POV

Kris hyung treat me so nice and good since I ‘lost’ my memory. I feel really happy. What do I want, he will get all to me. Now, Kris hyung ignoring Tao because busy with me. Tao is jealous with me. Aaahh~ What a perfect life? I should pretend I lost my memory since I am new to EXO.

Tao’s POV

I can’t believe that I didn't get Gucci since two weeks ago and now Kris hyung is with Chen? Kris hyung also told me to sleep at his room and he will be with Chen. WTH!

I FEEL REALLY JEALOUS… I wish something will make me lost my memory. I wish..

Kris’s POV

“Chenchen~ Now we are going to visit EXO-K. I’ll be send you there because I need to go for my job while other EXO-M members are practising..” I said to Chen.

“Wow!” He happily said.

“So you can know them well,” I smiled.

“Aaah~ I know.” He answered slowly.

*at EXO-K’s dorm*

“Annyeong,” I said to Suho.

“Hello~!”he smiled.

“Umm… I’ll send Chen here so..” I replied Suho.

“Sure!” he answered, still smiling.

“Suho hyung~ Who is there?” All EXO-K members come to the door and see me. “Chen will stay here for a while. All EXO-M hyungs are busy,” Suho said to them.

“Well…” I said slowly. They all started to look at me. “Chen lost his memory, treat him well. If I hear you one of guys bully them… Prepare to be a dead meat.”

“Sure, come in Chen,” Suho welcomes Chen really nice. That’s why I trust him.

“Annyeong~” he said slowly. All EXO-K members stare at him except Suho.

“Okay, when will you take him?” Suho asked.

“Not long time. In only 1-2 hour,” I answered him.

“Okay then. Will you join our lunch? You can invite M geges too,” he is still smiling and smiling. Sweet boy.

“If you say that, I will. But about the M friends I don’t really know,” I smiled to him.

“Okay, we’ll treat Chen the best we can,” he said.

“Thank you~~ I need to go now, goodbye, Suho~!” I waved to him while coming in to the car.

Chen’s POV

Kris hyung left me… I hope this EXO-K will treat me at least like EXO-M does.

“Annyeong~~ Are you really lost your mind?” Sehun came to me.

“I didn’t remember everything…” I answered to him slowly.

“Aaah~ Poor hyung.. Do you still remember us?” he asked. Ugh! This boy… I said I DON’T REMEMBER EVERYTHING.

“You are EXO-K,” I answered to him.

“Hyung, come enjoy with us EXO-K… Don’t worry…” he smiled, sweet like Suho.

“Enjoy?” I asked him while my eyes wider.

“Yeah.. Like watching movie, playstation, soccer,” he said.

“Ohh… I don’t know. Kris hyung said to me to be nice,” I said to him back.

“Awww… Come on! What’s wrong with that games? It is all nice!” He pushed me to others.

“Chen~ Do you know me?” Kai smiled while seeing me.

“Kai?” I answered with some ‘guessing’ voice.

“Yeah~ See this,” he danced.

“Nice dance,” I reply to him.

“Let’s play soccer, Chenchen!” he then said.

“Kai hyung, he is playing PS2 with me… Not you!!” Sehun pushed me away.

-Sehun’s room-

He took out a set of Playstation and charged it to the television. “What game you always play?” he asked while smiling.

“I..I don’t know,” I pretended like I didn’t know.

“Is GTA okay??” he put out a disc which labels “Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas”.

“Sure,” I smiled to him. “But I didn’t know how to play…”

“Aahh~ Don’t be sour, Chen hyung… I’ll teach you,” he said and started to teach me.

*30 minutes later*

“Chen hyung, it’s my turn!” Sehun took the controller from me and started to play since he saw that I am busted by the police.

“Wow! You are good in this,” I said to him while seeing the money grow bigger.

“It is called cheat, Chen hyung,” he laughed.

I enjoy my time here. They treat me so nice.

“Huh? BUSTED?” he rolled his eyes while giving the controller to me. I take the controller and continue playing.

“Yahh hyung~ You only got $5?” he laughed.

“That is my best…” I pouted.

“Aww… You can do cheats,” he said to me.

*1 hour later*

Me and Sehun tired playing the PS2. We went down. Other EXO-K members are watching the drama “He’s Beautiful”.

Suddenly, the door knocked. Suho hyung went to open the door.

A handsome man is at the door. Kris.

“Come in… Let’s have our lunch. Kai, enough with the drama,” Suho said to Kai and Kai quickly turn the TV off.

“Thank you,” Kris came in.

“Let’s have lunch everyone…” Suho, Kris and all EXO-K members went to the dining room.

*at EXO-M’s dorm*

“So, Chen-ah, did you enjoy with EXO-K? Did they bullied you?” Kris asked me.

“They were all nice! I wish to go there again..” I said to him. Tao stared at us.

“What did you do there?” he asked me like a father.

“I played PS2 with Sehun. Kai asked me to play soccer with him but I said I don’t know how to play soccer. And I watched a drama,” I answered him.

“Aahh~ It seems so lovely. It is a chance to watch drama when you were there because we can only watch anime here,” Kris said while looking at Tao, who is being so quite.

“Whatever,” Tao went away.

Tao’s POV

Huh? That Chen! And I…

If I hit Chen, Kris hyung will scold me.

If I said to Chen that I am unhappy with him, Kris hyung will scold me.

Is that everything I do will be wrong? And all Chen do is right to Kris’s eye?

DAMN!

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP, CHENCHEN.

                          

=====================================

                                              Tao will never give up..

                                      What will he do to get Kris's attention?

                                                 Guess, guess, guess!

                                                     Saranghae <3