The Beginning

Eternal Love

                   

"Kris, I told you we can't keep on sneeking in and out from here, we were almost get caught by the other guardians last time we've tried." said Chanyeol who is being nervous again when Kris told him about his plan of going to earth for the forth time."Come on, it'll be fun! We're just gonna watch those kids and their flying kites at the park, we will be back before you know it!" insisted his bestfriend. "Can't we just watch it from here, it's dangerous". exclaimed Chanyeol. "Have you forgotten that we are spirits, so no moral can ever see us? Besides I'm sick of watching it from here, I really wanna see of what it looks like down there. Fine!, If you don't want to go then I'll go alone"  Kris finally given up and started to walk away. "Kris, wait!" shouted Chanyeol after him, even though he already knew that no one can stop Kris, not even him. That's how stubborn he is, when he said he's going to do it he will definitely gonna do it.

Kris started to fantasise the mortal world, ever since he saw how they live. He also became became fond of children, he loves watching them play with smile on their faces.They look all so busy every single day and even night, walking back inforth unlike being in heaven with nothing else to do, well at least for him.All the other angels like him are the welcome commitee for the mortals who died and deserved to lived in heaven. The good mortals as they say, but no one can remember of how they live whenever he tried to ask them. Which made him even more curious and all they know is the mortal world a the place for both good and bad people, a very wonderful yet dangerous place to be that and no angel dared to go. Those angels that are given a task to fetch the dying person are the only ones who had the chance to go down for very short period of time.

Every second there are counts of dying people who've evaluated to which they're suppose to go and the gates of Heaven is often times open for them and this, the very gate is also Kris' portal to earth. As new spirits come in, he sneeks out.

______________________

"Okay, children we will be flying your kites that you've made today here at the park. But  promise me that you won't go away from techer Anne, Jane and Alice's  sight and be careful." I announced to our students as they all started to run with colourful kites. It's very windy and a perfect to do some kite flying. Anne!  teacher Alice called me to prepare for the food. It has been three years since I moved here, it's hard decision to leave my family back home and adding up the burden the communication so I have to study again to learn their language. Somehow, I got use to it but there still lot of things to learn.

"You're such an angel to voluteer for the expence just to make this trip happen" Jane complemented me as I fix the sandwiches. "I'm not the only one who did my share, you guys helped alot as well.Besides this place isn't far from school so we don't have to spend so much" I told her. "But what about your family? Is it okay? I thought they're relying on you?" Alice said with a worried voice. "Oh, no I've already separated some for them. This is just an extra. What's important is that we made these kids happy." I said and smiled at them. Even though deep inside I'm worried of how to survive to another month. I think I can be able to do some extra hours with part time job as an English teacher in night classes. Yes, I have to be positive to this, for these kids. I shouldn't regret doing this trip.

______________________

While sitting on a branch of a tree, Kris was enjoying to watch childred playing and running with their kites, he accidently heard the conversation of three girls below him.  For many mortal, they do not know that angels has an ability to hear their thoughts and see who has a good heart. From there he saw Anne with a her sincere deep brown eyes and trying very hard to hide her problem with her smile. This made him instantly wanting to protect her but there's another feeling that he cannot explain, the beginning of a very weird yet wonderful feeling. Which he felt for the first time of his existence.

Most of the time Chanyeol caught Kris staring blankly and doesn't even listen to what he's saying. "What happen to you?" ask Chanyeol "Huh?" Kris finally got his attention. "What happen to you on earth, ever since you came back you've been always quiet and looking at the air. What are you thinking?" said Chanyeol again. " Her " answered Kris " Who?" "Ah~ I mean nothing! " said Kris immediately. " Seriously, Kris. I know when there is something bothering you. Tell me." persuade Chanyeol. " Well, there's this mortal girl she's been in my head and - " said Kris " What!, No,not with the mortal! " cut Chanyeol with a shocked voice." What's not with a mortal? " interupted another voice. It was Baekhyun a happy go lucky angel, who is also friend. " Not~nothing! " panicked Kris. " You were talking about the mortals, what happen? Did they caught you? Saw you? You'll gonna be in trouble. " spoke Baekhyun " Yah! Shut up! You don't know anything! " Kris hold out Chanyeol's arm as he is starting to shout at Baekhyun. " No, not like that." said Kris calmly. "If you're having problems with the mortals why don't you ask the resident wise man Suho." told Beakhyun. Kris and Chanyeol look at each other and quickly stood up, leaving Beakhyun behind.