the very last time i saw him

Please

Yoona POV

 

Today was so unfortunate, yet so lucky.

 

I was so stupid. I knew the man earlier didn't have any good intention, I just stayed still, didn't dare to punch or hit him. I don't know, I was just too scared, maybe.

 

But as he almost touched me, a stranger approached and punched him hard on his face. Feeling the painful punch the stranger gave him, he left soon after with blood on the corner of his mouth.

 

I bowed my head, my body was shaking. It was my very first time experiencing something like that earlier. And I have always scared of seeing blood. Even my own blood.

 

"Are you okay?" The stranger asked me.

 

Well, even though I wasn't really okay, I nodded my head anyway, a lil' bit unsure of what to sayPlus, I don't want him to be worried.

 

"You don't look okay. I'll take you home." He said, after a minute of silence.

 

"No, that would be unnecessary, sir." I said, looking up. Not that I didn't trust him, though. I just don't want to be a burden to him.

 

There was a minute of silence. Then I heard him suddenly talk again.

 

"T-that is totally okay with me." I took a peek on him, wondering why was he stuttering.

 

"C-come on. I g-got a car over there." He pointed to a red car, not really far from where we stood.

 

Well, it was late at night. And I was late for dinner already. So, I thought it'd be better to come with him.

 

"O-okay" I said, wondering if I made the right decision.

 

I followed him to his car and he opened the door for me. He definitely know how to be a gentleman. He must be from a wealthy family.

 

After I told him the way to my house, we didn't really say anything. Until I remembered that I haven't thank him for helping me earlier.

 

"Thanks.." I said while taking a few glances at him.

 

"That's not a problem" he said, confidently.

 

Hell, this man over here surely has a high confidence, eh?

 

"Oh yea, what's your name?" He asked. turning to look at me for a second then back at the road.

 

"Yoona. What's yours?"

 

"Donghae. Lee Donghae. You have a beautiful name, just like your face."

 

What did he say? Beautiful? Just like my face?

 

"Pardon, sir?" I said, looking at him suspiciously.

 

"Do I look that old? Please call me Donghae or add 'oppa' next to it. I'd love that." He said, while making that kind of annoying arrogant player face that makes you want to punch him.

 

I can't really say or do anything, though. Even though he's kinda annoying, but he saved me.

 

So I just stayed still, looking at the road until we reached my house.

 

I bowed to him and say a 'thank you' again before I hopped off of the car.

 

I opened the door while hoping that it was the first and the very last time I ever saw him in my life.

 

But fate doesn't say so...

 

-tbc-

 

A/N: Hi guys. So, you see that Yoona thought that Donghae is annoying. Aw, poor Donghae. Hahaha. Anyway, please do subscribe, comment, and give this story a lot of love. For subscribers, hope you enjoy my story, and I love you! Bye! ヽ(´▽`;)/♪