what a pretty girl

Please

Donghae POV

 

Today was totally fun. I won the race, just like usual. The race was with my one and only rival, Taecyeon, that 2PM's ace. But well I have to admit that he was really good.

 

"That was a good race, bro!" Taecyeon and I exchanged a high-five and a short friendly hug.

 

"Definitely! Up to the next race?" I smirked.

 

"Why not? See you later, then, on the next race!" He bid a goodbye to my gang and left with the rest of the 2PM boys.

 

"Okay guys, see you later!" I grabbed my car key and started the engine, left the place with my red modification Audi car.

 

On the way home, I thought of buying some food for my sister since she is all alone in the house. So she probably haven't ate dinner. I parked my car in front of a mini market to buy some instant food.

 

Once, I got out of the mini market, I saw a long-haired girl being blocked by who seems like a middle-aged man. I saw how the man was trying to touch her. While the girl seemed to be so bothered and keep trying to get away from the man. Thinking that the man absolutely didn't have a good intension, I dropped my shopping bag as I approached and punched him hard on his face before he can even touch her face. Feeling the painful punch I gave him, he left soon after.

 

I turned to the girl. She bowed her head, her body was shaking because of fear. "Are you okay?" I asked her, worried. I saw her nodding slowly. But I still worried. She must be shocked, I thought.

 

"You don't look okay. I'll take you home." I said.

 

"No, that would be unnecessary, sir." She said, finally looking up, that's when I see her face.

 

Man, she's so pretty. Her slightly pale face, her doe-like eyes, her milky white skin.

 

Perfect.

 

I was looking at her until I realize what I was doing.

 

"T-that is totally okay with me." Damn. Why am I stuttering like this? "C-come on. I g-got a car over there." I pointed to where I parked my car earlier as I tried to not stutter.

 

That was embarassing.

 

"O-okay" she said, slowly that I thought she was whispering.

 

She followed me to my car and I opened the door for her, being a gentlemen I was. As I closed the door for her, I thought, what a pretty girl.

 

-tbc-

 

A/N: hi guys! So I was so bored that I start to roll like a buffalo. First chapter! Please subscribe and comment to keep me motivated to write the next chapter. OTL. I know I'm lazy. So, thanks for reading. Bye! ヽ(´▽`;)/♪