Chapter 1: "Memories and Your Name"

Miracle Somewhere

 

Seoul sky is not as bright as usual that day. The sky that usually light blue, becomes dark gray. Cloudy. The rain will come soon. Three weeks already since girl was asleep, but today for the first time she opened her eyes. Just like a newborn baby, when she wakes up, she was not aware that she had forgotten something very valuable.

Chapter 1: "Memories and Your Name"

"Nurse! She's conscious! QUICK CALL A DOCTOR! “ Said Sehun. "I'll let the others know!" Said Yixing.

"Nugu .. seo?" Sehun and Yixing jerked instantly when the girl in front of them say it.

"Sunggi-ah, gwenchana?" asked Sehun weak. The girl named Sunggi just stared at him silently. Not nodded nor shook.

"Am I supposed to know you both?" she asked with a straight face, do not understand how much it hurts Sehun and Yixing’s heart when she said that. Suddenly the doctor entered the room, Yixing and Sehun immediately asked the same question to him.

"Sehun-ssi, Yixing-ssi. Maybe we need to talk for a while outside," Leaving Sunggi that still confused, Sehun and Yixing came out of the room with the doctor.

"Uuuh...where am i?" Sunggi asked the nurse who was in the room with her. The nurse smiled, "Sunggi-ssi, now you are in the hospital. ^^ I'm going to change your infusion," Sunggi allow it then the nurse started to change her infusion.

"Ah, chogi. Are you familiar with that two men who was with me? And why am I in the hospital?" Asked Sunggi shortly after the nurse finished changing her infusion.

"... Aaah! I do not know them, but I definitely think that for them  you are a very valuable Sunggi-ssi. It was they who continue to take care of you for three weeks you were unconscious, although occasionally your friends also come together with your family. If the accident that befell you, you passed out unconscious when hit by something ^ ^," the nurse replied with a smile.

"Ah, jinjja? Gomabseubnida ..." soon Sehun and Yixing went back into the room. Their faces look very sad, very...pale.

"Sunggi-ssi? I’m sorry this is so sudden. My name is Zhang Yixing, and he’s Oh Sehun. You...we, we do not know each other. But this means that we know each other from now on," he said with a bitter smile.

"Jinjja? I really do not know you? Why do you know my name?" Asked Sunggi again. She always curious about many things.

   "We-"

    "We just happened to get you to the hospital! M-Me and Yixing, just happened to see you! "Said Sehun interrupt Yixing.

    "Oh .. ah, jeongmal Gomawo Yixing-ssi? Sehun-ssi?" She made ​​sure she mentions their names correctly.

  Suddenly the hospital room door open with a loud voice that makes them surprised. Five girl figure entered the room with a worried face and also red, teary eyes.

   "SUNGGI-AH!" "YA! SHIN SUNGGI!" "HUAA SUNGGI-AH GWENCHANA?" "SUNGGI-AH YOU OKAY?" Said five of them together. Unaware of the presence of Yixing and Sehun there they simply run and gather around Sunggi that lying in bed with an infusion still stuck in her hand.

    “Niseul-ah, Hara-ah, Sungra-ah, Aera-ah, Minra-ah jeongmal gwenchana ~" she laughed at her friends who cried at her side.

    "The others eoddiseo?"

    "They are on the way ..." Niseul answering Sunggi’s question with her teary eyes.

    "Hahaha, nan jeongmal gwenchana" said Sunggi, this time as she tried to sit up but immediately stopped by Sungra. "SHIN SUNGGI! You need lots of rest!” she said.

  Sunggi just shut up and obey Sungra’s words. Soon appeared five figures again opened the door with panic face.

When she saw Sunggi, Hahyo foot gave way and she nearly fell onto the floor. Mintae and Minrin that stand behind her quickly held her hand to keep from falling.

    "Sunggi-ah..." she said.

    "Halmeoni! You just startled me! "Said Sunggi while holding her chest with one hand.

Hahyo, Minrin, Mintae, followed by Hachan and Heera had entered the room and surround the bed. Anxious faces clearly visible on their faces, except Sunggi of course.

   "Waee? Come on, you see I'm okay right?" Said Sunggi trying to lighten the atmosphere. But it was not working. Her friends remained silent and did not speak a word.

   "Haissh ... OH! Guys, introduce, Yixing-ssi dan Sehun-ssi! They’re the one who help-“

   “Mwo? Introduce? Sunggi-ah, we-“ Niseul interrupt Sunggi’s words but shortly after that Heera interrupt again. "Come with me," Just before Sunggi and Niseul finish their sentences, Heera bring both Sehun and Yixing out the room and talk to them.

    "What's wrong with her? Did she know them?" Sunggi thought to herself.

*****

    "So? What the doctor said? "Heera asked impatiently. Sehun and Yixing silent and did not answer it but offend her bitter smile in the corner of their lips.

    "Why Sunggi don’t remember both of you?!? What happened here Hun, Xing?! Jebal ... Yixing-ah, Sehun-ah.... answer me .." Heera said, wiping tears flowing down her cheeks.

    Slowly tears running down on Sehun’s cheeks, even though he tried to cover it with his hand still, everyone knew that he was crying. "Sunggi ... the doctor told me that .. i-it was due to the psychologist," replied Sehun sobbed.

"You mean?"

"Heera-ah ... Among thousands of memories in her brain, only the memory about us that lost. Doctor says that it wasn’t only from the accident, but she forced her brain to forget us," said Yixing trying to calm.

 "Bull! Why Sunggi wants to forget both of you?! Sunggi, for Sunggi you guys are so precious ..." Heera said.

"Let me explain..."

Heera, Yixing, and Sehun automatically looked at the source of the sound was coming from and found a man standing there. He uses a white coat with a name tag, glasses, and put a stethoscope around his neck.

"You, know something called suggestion right? Currently Sunggi-ssi memories are in the process unstable. She maybe force her brain to forget the memory of something, and at the same time the accident occurred, so that her memory was really missing."

The doctor smiled and looked at Heera very seriously, and then continued his speech again.

  "We still cannot guess whether memory can come back or not. But for now don’t make her force her brain to remember about it. Most likely it will affect her brain. I’m afraid something bad will happen if she forces herself."

  "MWOYA?! S-so, you mean Sunggi cannot remember about Sehun and Yixing at all?" Heera was very upset with the doctor's explanation and she started to cry again after the doctor left.

 "Heera-ah, uljima. We’re okay," Yixing tried to calm Heera.

 "I don’t understand why Sunggi want to forget us," said Sehun.

 "Heera-ah," the voice of a man managed Heera to stop from crying and she stood up and hugged him tightly.

 "Hyung" "Gege" said Yixing and Sehun at the same time.

  "I heard Sunggi awake? But is it true that she lost her memory?" Said Kris worried -still hugging his girlfriend.

Yixing and Sehun nodded weakly. Kris just sighed and he decided to calm Heera.

"Sehun, Yixing, you two go home first. It's almost 3 weeks you didn’t sleep in your apartment. Luhan and Jongin say you should go home. After all, Sunggi already awake, we’re going to take care of her," Kris looked at his dongsaeng and they both nodded.

 "Kris, Sunggi cannot forgot Sehun and Yixing!" Said Heera, and Kris answered. "Ani, for now, I think it’s better for her if she cannot remember the two of them at all."

"Mwoya?"

*****

   "Wahahahahaha!"

Just 30 minutes from the silence between them, this time they are able to laugh out loud together. Before she left, Heera already sent a message to the other that they CANNOT reveal about Sehun and Yixing. Assume that they are not part of their friendship in front Sunggi.

   "So I slept for 3 weeks? Argh! I started to feel attracted to my sunbae at the university. HEH! I remember something!" Nine pairs of eyes leads directly towards Sunggi when she said it.

   "She didn’t remember that right?!?" Thought her friends.

   "Minrin-ah! I don’t know the continuation of my story with Yesung in your fanfiction!"

   “Meeh! I think what.... Later I will give it to you when you're out of the hospital hahaha. Oh, your family told me that they were sorry they cannot come today. But they’re going to come tomorrow after they get the train tickets,” Answer Minrin.

   "Ohh, jinjja? Arata. Now tell me what I left for 3 weeks? How is your relationship with your boyfriends? Aissh I envy you all! I wish I had...boyfriend? Eh?"

Sunggi feel strange when she said that. It seemed that she had forgotten something, something important.

    "OH! You have to know! Weeks ago! Sungra and Baekhyun held hands for the first time!" Said Minra quickly. Trying to prevent Sunggi suspect something.

    "MWOYA?! JINJJA?" Said Sunggi looked towards Sungra. Sungra just glared at Minra, of course it's not true! Minra lies!

    "Anii!!" Said Sungra with a flushed face.

    "Ahhh See?! You guys are all lovey-Dovey!"

*Knockknock *

"Ah, there’s a lot of guest ^^ Sunggi-ssi, can we check your condition?" Said the nurse who came in with a wheelchair.

"I think I’m going to write that you’re sick in you fiction with Yesung ~ Kkkk. Joking, just go!" Said Minrin.

Hara and Aera also help Sunggi to sit in the wheelchair and Sunggi was out of the room with the nurse.

    "Ottohke? Sunggi really don’t remember," said Minra.

Sitting in a wheelchair makes Sunggi very uncomfortable. Whether because of her shyness seen by the people or because she was not comfortable. Sunggi decided to cover her face with a magazine that she had borrowed from Heera.

Suddenly she saw a back that she recognized.

   "Ah! Chogiyo!"she called that person. That man gasped but then he smiled and walked towards Sunggi.

   "Hehehe mian. But what is it your name? I really appreciate it if you were the one that help me!" Said Sunggi.

That man smiled and nodded, "Oh Sehun imnida. I hope you're okay...Sunggi-ssi."

 

TADAAA~ The first chapter was finished h3h3h3h3. PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE ^^