Day 1 - Beginning

30 Day Drabble Challenge

 

When he first met the other boy he had heard little to no information about him. The only thing he knew for sure was that they were to be members in the same group and he was a few years younger.

 

He quietly eyed the other from his seat on the other side of the table, taking in every single physical detail of the boy who'd captured his attention. He was definitely paying no mind to their new manager as he went over their schedule with them. No.... he was more interested in someone else. The boy, it seemed, had small eyes but he could see into them enough to know that he liked them and how they seemed to sparkle. He also really liked the others smile. It was so innocent and.... well, cute. Wait... cute? He rubbed his eyes before he started to think to much and blush. Lucky for him, their manager was done.

 

Their manager dismissed them so that they could take time to get to know each other. He watched the boy made his rounds, bowing to all of the members as he introduced himself. Now it was his turn and he was... nervous? What? No matter, he didn't have time for this. He was now face to face with the object of his attention. The angelic boy smiled at him so brightly it was almost blinding, “Hi! I'm Moon Jongup. It is nice to meet you....” He felt himself smiling back, “Kim Himchan. You can call me Hyung or Himchan Hyung... if you want.” Jongup nodded his head, smiling still.. “Okay, Hyung!” he said before bounding off to talk to the youngest of the group, Junhong.

 

Himchan knew at that moment, with every fibre of his being, that this was the beginning of something special.