Just the Girl I'm looking for.

Love's Consequences [ONE-SHOT]

 

"Oppa?" Jessie said as she stood infront of me smiling. "Day dreaming?" she joked. "Are you done?" i asked changing the topic. "Yeah~ Let's go home now!" she pulled me "Go home? We just arrived! Come on! Its just rides! You wont get killed." i said "Let's try the ferris wheel!" i grabbed her hand. "No, no, no, im afraid of heights!" she yelled

 

Jessie's POV

We fall in line. And now, we got inside. I feel like screaming to death. He laughed at me. "Err.. there's nothing funny!" i said, pissed. The ferris wheel started to go up. "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" i screamed. And guess what? I realized my arms were wrapped around Junhyung's neck. Yup, i was hugging him too tight which made him surprised. I slowly faced him and look into his eyes. I can feel im blushing. I feel awkward but why am i still hugging him? Our faces were one inch  apart. I slowly closed my eyes. Until i felt him pressing his lips on mine.

 

---

 

As soon as i opened the door of my house, i quickly the computer. I was so excited to tell my bestfriend what just happened. I didn't recognized that Junhyung was actually there sitting on the couch staring at me. "What?" i asked "Won't you cook food first before that?" he asked, seriously. "You're going to eat here?" i asked back "What do you think?" "Fine, fine." i smiled as i left the computer open and headed to the kitchen.

 

Junhyung's POV

I want to stay longer with her. Oh! The computer is open! I could go tweet right now! Hehe. I opened the 'Google Chrome' and typed 'twitter". An account wasn't logged out. maybe it was hers. When i read the name [Badgurl_1235] This account was familiar. This was one of those... who.. the reason for me and my girlfriend's break up! 

I held her hand so tight. With anger in my eyes. "Tell me the truth. YOU are one of them. You are the one who kept on bashing, and-" I can see she got scared. "J-junhyung..?" Tears going to escape in her eyes. "Answer me!" i said in a loud voice. "Yeah.. But... but i can explain!" "Explain what? Dont you know what's the result of what you have done!" i shouted as i pushed her when she tried to stop me from going out the house. 

 

Jessie's POV

He pushed me. I fell on the ground. It feels like the whole world falls down on me. Why did i do that? Jan Rae, she's my sister... half-sister. On that very evening, She accidentally broke my laptop. When i knew about that, the evil side of me came out and i came to slap her. My father saw it. Without listening to my side. He pushed me away, 12 mid-night. With no where to go. Its all my fault. I became an evil step-sister. I never did anything good in this world.

 

[THE NEXT MORNING]

 

 Junhyung's POV

Dont you think what you did was too much? I mean, You never listened to her side. Im sure she had a reason. If you really love her, or did you ever love her? Did you just used her to forget everyting that happened to you and Jan Rae?

I took a deep breath. Im so wrong. I stood infront of her door. I was about to knock. 

"Are you looking for Jessie?" an old woman staning behind me asked. "Ohh~ yeah.. is she here?" i asked . "She's not anymore going to live here. She's going to Japan." she replied. "What!? Why? Since when?" She smiled. "She have just left. maybe you could  ask her yourself." she replied. I run to my car and drove so fast. 

Are you just gonna leave me like this, Jessie! 

 

Jessie's POV

I came inside the airport. This is the best thing to do. Since my Aunt has been trying to convince me to go with her. Im going to stay away from your lives. You can live happily now without me.

I was walking  when someone held me hand. "Junhyung?" My eyes widened. He's panting, catching his breath. "Listen, i have heard enough from you.. cant you see? Im going to stay away form your lives! Good bye." i said as i tried to free my hand from his grip when he pulled me and wrap his free hand on my waist. Pulled me closer to him. And the one thing he did, His lips was touching mine. He  kissed me. Infront of everybody.

He broke the kiss. Look at me smiling. "Is that enough to say why im here?" What? I thought. he's angry at me. My mouth tried to  speak but words wont came out.

 

Junhyung's POV

"Uhh-Im sorry.. im really sorry, Junhyung.." she finally said  "I love you.." i said sweetly and loud enough for them to hear. A smile painted on her face. "I love you too."

She's cold and she's cruel.  

She's like a stalker.

She's annoying.

She's the exact OPPOSITE of my ideal girl. 

.

.

.

SHE'S JUST THE GIRL IM LOOKING FOR.