She's lying, she likes it.

Working Hard For Your Love

You and Ji Yong walked into the campus together and Eun Hee ‘oh-ed’ at you two.

“Wah, my best-friend has become my sister!”

You let out a laugh of disbelief, “It’s been two weeks and yet you still can’t get over the fact that your brother and I are dating?”

“What? I can’t help it. The idea of you and Ji Yong oppa being married…”

“What? Nothing like that has been confirmed,” you said in a surprised tone.

Ji Yong nudged you ribs lightly and you flinched before giving him a ‘what-the-heck?’ look.

Eun Hee let out a giggle as hugged her folders tightly.

“What?” you asked in a suspicious tone.

“Looks like you two will be winning the campus couple contest next year!” Eun Hee jumped with joy.

You rolled your eyes, “You’re joking right?”

“Eun Hee ah, my precious little sister,” Ji Yong put his hand on Eun Hee’s shoulder, “We don’t need a stupid contest to tell us or anyone that we’re the best campus couple context next year.”

“Aish! So cheesy!” You and Eun Hee said at the same time.

“You’re only saying this now but when we’re at your house, you’re always saying how you love the fact I’m cheesy and that you like it when I do romantic things for you.”

Your eyes widened as you sent a threat to Ji Yong with your eyes before turning to Eun Hee.

“Eun Hee, that’s not true. He’s lying.”

Eun Hee looked at you and Ji Yong with a creeped out looked, “Um… I really don’t need to know this…”

Ji Yong pouted as he hugged you from the back and smiled as he rested his chin on your shoulders. You smiled and you blushed, your eyes were all red.

“Jenny, this is first time that I’ve believed my brother and not you.”

“Well then leave us in our happy moment and go to your class,” Ji Yong looked at Eun Hee.

Eun Hee let out a sigh, “Fine, I’ll leave. I know when I’m not wanted. Anyways, I’ll go my boyfriend then.”

You laughed as you waved goodbye to Eun Hee, “Have fun in class.”

Ji Yong waved goodbye to Eun Hee before going back to giving you a back hug. As soon as Eun Hee was out of sight, you elbowed Ji Yong lightly in the ribs and you turned around to face Ji Yong.

“Yah, I never said I liked you doing romantic things for me.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes really.”

“Well… you implied it. You never objected.”

“I-” you paused because you didn’t know what to say.

Ji Yong smiled and shrugged his shoulders, “I thought so…”

You narrowed your eyes at Ji Yong before Ji Yong pulled you in for a kiss. You two broke from the kiss and you stared into Ji Yong’s eyes.

“I think I have to make my way to class now…”

Ji Yong bit his bottom lip, “Can’t you just stay a little bit longer?”

“It’s in the other side of the campus and your class is here.”

“Fine,” Ji Yong moved his fingers down your arm to your hand and held it.

You shook your head, “You’ll be late and don’t worry, and I’ll be fine. I’ve been going down those halls for the past three and a half years.”

Ji Yong hesitated before nodding his head, “Fine. I guess Seung Ri would definitely be looking for me.”

You nodded your head before grabbing Ji Yong’s shirt lightly and pulling him into a kiss.