Mission : Making Junnie active his account back.

Cyber Love?

The first thing Aemin did the next day in the morning is online her SNS, she checked Junnie's profile and it's still show that he's deactivated. She sighs. She went to Jieun unnie's profile and decided to message her. 

"Unnie, hmm. You're Junnie's cousin right? Can you help me? Can you please tell him that I'll wait for him to comeback? Please, I need to talk to him about something. I hope he will comeback soon. Unnie, is something happened to him? Or is it because of me, he deactivated? " 

She clicked send. 

Junnie, comeback soon. I miss you.

Jieun read the message that Aemin sent to her. She shook her head and meet Junhong. She went to his dorm and knocked the door. 

Jieun : Where's Junhong? 
Yongguk : Sunbaenim! What - what are you doing here? 
Jieun : Where's Junhong? I need to talk to him. 
Yongguk : He's not in a good mood, noona. I don't think it's the right time to talk to him now. 
Jieun : Let me see him. 
Himchan : Ehhh, Jieun noona! What are you doing here? 
Yongguk : Is Zelo in his room?

Himchan : He is. But noona, if you're going to talk about Aemin, I don't think he will like it. He didn't even touch his phone like he always did after our practice yesterday. Looks like something happened. 

Jieun nods and walks towards Zelo's room. She opened the door and saw Zelo's lying on the bed, scrolling his phone.

Jieun : Hey maknae, what happened? 

Junhong : No - Noona! What are you doing in my room?! 

Jieun : Aemin sent me a message, telling me to tell you that she'll wait for you to comeback. That there's something she want to talk about. 

Junhong : She asked for some time. So, I gave her what she want. 

Jieun : Grow up will you? Keep doing this and you will lose her the way you lose Hyori! 
Junhong : Shut up. Don't mention her name! 
Jieun : What? You still can't move on? You still love her? 
Junhong : YES. I STILL LOVE HYORI. I DON'T KNOW HOW THE HECK I COULD ACTUALLY LIKE AEMIN. I - I just don't know how I could actually love Aemin but still at the same time, I do realize I still like Hyori. 
Jieun : Junhong, you better talked with Aemin about this. I don't care but activate your account back and have a proper talk with her today. 
Junhong: But, 
Jieun : No but. Or I'll tell her to get away from you. 

Junhong sigh and nods. 

Junhong: Arrasso. 
 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Aemin opened her account and saw a new wall post. 

" Told him already. Wait for a while. He'll talk to you." 

"Thanks unnie. " 

She went to her school , study and went home after that. She online her account and saw someone send a private message. 
Junnie?

"Hey Aemin. I'm sorry for the sudden deactivate. Jieun noona said that you want to talk about something... What is it? "

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, another update!

I do realize this is reaaaally boring. 
I don't really know how to write well. 
Hope you guys enjoy? 
._.