KIRIN!

50% Love

 

‘Ding Dong’ House bells were heard.

 “Wait for a sec” you heard a man’s voice from behind the door. *Ahh, Ji Min’s handsome appa is in the house* you smiled. You know you shouldn’t think like that but still, his handsomeness was irresistible.

“Oh, Haera-yah, you visited. It really has been a while” Ji Min’s father got the door for you.

“Nae. Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Ji Young.” You bowed in respect.

“Nae-nae, please, make yourself comfortable” He gestured you to come in.

“HAERA-YAHH!!” Ji Min ran towards you. You got a little startled until your eyeballs almost got out. “W-what’s gotten into you?!” you asked putting your hand on her forehead. “No fever. Are you sick anywhere, perhaps?” you searched her body. You got confused because she has never been this whiny. “YAH! I missed you. I have a lot to tell you. Come in!” She whined again. Even though she’s pretty and all, her voice is beyond believing. She has a deep heavy voice, which is hawt!(She got that from Ji Young<3) And she’s very boyish.

Mr. Ji Young can only chuckle seeing how his daughter and her bestfriend have fun together.

Ji Min’s bedroom

“Yah what the hell is wrong with you??” You asked her. Ji Min, who got extremely happy tried to catch her breath after squealing, whining, and all.

“What if, okay, What IF.” She said crystal clear.

“Oookay? What if?” you asked.

“What if I fell for a boy? Is it possible?” She whispered.

“Errr, no possible way. You never cared about love and all, just like me, right?” you said in suspicion.

“But he’s so darn funny!! He’s cute and tall and handsome and he’s on—“ Ji Min got cut by you. “Whoa-whoa, hold it, Minnie.” You said. Yes, you called her ‘Minnie’. Bestfriend’s nickname.

“Who the hell are we talking here?” you asked.

“Not ‘who the hell’ but ‘who the heaven’!” she rolled her eyes. “this handsome and funny guy! One glaze at his face you’ll burst into laughter.” She promised and hand out her phone. Your eyes almost bulged out when you saw the picture. *Omo, Kirin! It’s Kirin Gwang Soo!* you thought and burst into laughter.

“See? He has silly face. I like funny man” Ji Min said proudly. You knew she would get hurt if she knew you rejected GwangSoo on a match-make.

“Y-Yeah” you said and wiped your tears.

*My Best and pretty friend fell for a silly and idiotic guy! HAH!* you thought in disbelief.

“How did you know him and FELL for him?” you asked drinking lemon tea that was served by Mr. Ji Young.

“Social network…” She muttered.

“By the way, where’s your mother?” you asked.

“Going on a trip, with her ‘Gossip Girls’ “ she rolled her eyes.

“Oh.” You nodded. There was an awkward silence between you two since you don’t know what’s the right thing to say. Until Ji Min spoke up.

“Hey, let’s go shopping” Ji Min dragged you up.

“What?! My wallet’s going to get a hole if I go shopping with you!” you whined.

“It’s on me! Come on!” Ji Min said happily. Since Mr. Ji Young compose songs for YG entertainment, her family’s pretty rich.

“Alright” you mumbled in smile and go out to the mall.

Mall…

“Let’s go to this shop!” Ji Min squealed seeing a ‘50% SALE’ poster in a branded stall.

You nodded at first but you hesitate when you saw Chanyeol and Gwangsoo there.

*WHAT? THEY KNOW EACH OTHER? NO GOOD!* you thought. You quickly think of ways to drag Ji Min from there, until you saw a ‘75% OFF’ and a bulb lighted on your head.

“Min-ah,” you nodded to the other branded stall.

“OMO!” her eyes bulged out and shrieked. She quickly dragged you there. *Yes, mission accomplished easily* you thought and grinned.

“Eng?” Chanyeol hummed looking around.

“What’s wrong, Yeol-ah?” Gwang Soo asked, copying him looking around.

“Ani, hyung. I felt like someone just squealed. Yeoja.” Chanyeol shrugged and continue looking for clothes.

“Jinjja?” Gwangsoo mumbled. He tip-toed(even though he doesn’t need to do it) but see no particular girl.

“Hyung, should I try this?” chanyeol asked Gwangsoo.

“Mworago? O-oh. It’s cool. Try it.” He replied.

 

 

“Yahh~ it’s pretty!” Ji Min squealed looking at a particular bag at Furla.

“if you think so why don’t you buy it?” You asked.

“No, I came to mall only to wash my eyes. I want to buy my father’s Giyongchy bag. “ She shook her head and put the bag back in sigh.

“Can’t you ask from him? He’s the line owner.” You raised an eyebrow.

“He only owns the line, the brand and products were produced by Givenchy, so no can do” She sighed turn around from the bag. Dramatic.

“Well, if you say so” you rolled your eyes and she led you out the store.

*Chanyeol, how can he know Gwangsoo? Their age differences were too extreme. 7 or 8 years maybe?”* you thought and shrugged in a no care feeling.

Suddenly, your phone vibrated from your pocket. A message has arrived.

Bold: Chanyeol Normal: you

“Yah! Where are you? You’re father messaged me, he still thought you’re with me. What should I say?”

Feeling annoyed, you replied “Anything make sense. Just say we had separated a few minutes ago and I said I’m going to Ji Min’s house.”

“But he wants me to bring you home.”

“You made up that part don’t you?”

“No”

“Whatev’. I’m not believing you.”

“Fine. I’ll just say we broke up and he’ll find you a new date, how’s that?”

“YAH! You better not do that!”

“Then what should I do, Ms. Angry birds?!”

“YAH! “ You screamed. It startled Ji Min a bit.

“Ya~ what’s wrong? Who are you messaging with? Boyfriend?!” She teased you.

“Boyfriend my foot!” You rolled your eyes and look back to the screen.

Back to the messages:

“I’M NOT ANGRY BIRDS, You KIRIN! Arasso! Where are you?” You messaged pretending not to know where he is.

“Oh, on your right.” Your eyes bulged seeing that message. You looked at your opposite right and found a tall, white man waving crazily at you.

*That must be him, my FAKE boyfriend* you sighed and walk towards him lazily.

“Yah, where are you going?!” Ji Min asked.

“To that crazy man” you nodded at Chanyeol.

*Omo, he’s with Gwangsoo.* you thought and realized everything.

“Ji-Ji min-ah, can you leave for a while, I want to be alone with my ‘boyfriend’. Nae?” you whined. That’s the worst and only reason for Ji Min to leave.

“Eiii, I knew you have one. Arasso. I’m leaving” She waved a goodbye and winked a good luck sign to you.

“Cih.” You finally went to Chanyeol. You looked for someone, called Gwangsoo, but he’s nowhere to be seen. You knew you can’t ask directly, since he didn’t knew you checked on him before.

“Alone?” You asked coldly.

“My friend just left me.” He pouted. “But I have my girlfriend” He grinned.

“Yah!” you slapped his arm when he tried to round it on your shoulder. “No skinships without my father” You warned.

“Mian mian, just training.” He smiled awkwardly. *She’s one hell strong girl* He thought.