The Fake Boyfriend has Arrived!!

50% Love

 

“Appa, what happened to you exactly? You bought me a nice dress and all, brought me to Bob Soho, and now, I’m at an expensive Italian restaurant. What are we celebrating?” you ask in a confused fake smiles. *Or should I say ‘What has gotten into you?!*You thought.

“I was mutated to Japan, BUT!! There’s ‘but’!” He said interestedly, “I am going to match-make you with my friend’s son. And of course, I only choose the best for my only daughter.” He smiled sweetly.

“WHAT?! Why?? I can take care of myself?! Besides, Ji Min’s umma will surely want herself to be my godmother.” you said annoyed. You really hate all dating or all those lovey dovey stuff. It’s just not your proper time to have that ‘gorgeous’ boyfriend.

“No, I can’t leave you alone. Or with Ji Min’s family. You’re making people busy. But, I still want you in a good care, so a husband it is.” Mr. Jae Suk smiled widely.

“Aannddd, what if I say no?” you blabbered naughtily. You cursed under your breath once, actually.

“You only have to choose, how hard can it be?! You don’t have a lover, do you?”

“No” You mumbled and rolled your eyes. “But dad—“

“A-a-a, no but. Just choose” He replied softly and dragged you in, “Grrghh” you muttered.

“A table had reserved under the name Mr. Yoo Jae Suk.” Your father smiled to the waiter. You smiled knowing that you have an opportunity to run away.

*This is it!* your eyes widened and your breathing got heavy of nervousness.

You shake your hand furiously and Mr. Jae Suk, of course, startled and look around checking what’s wrong, with his hand empty, no wrist of yours already.

“APPA, MIANHAE!!” you screamed while running with your high heels in your hands.

“HAERA-yah! COME BACK HERE!!!” He shouted and run after you. “What just happened?” the waiter muttered confused.

*Can’t I find my own man? My ideal type of man?* you thought while running when you’re stopped suddenly and met a dead end.

 *Great, now what?!* You cursed in your mind. You turn around to look if your father followed you here but luckily, you saw him went to the other way.

 *The odds sure are in my favor*. You smiled and wear back your high heels. You walked out confidently and just when you wanted to make a turn, a handsome man halted you.

 He’s tall. He has smooth white skin. He has white and neat teeth. *Familiar face…* you thought. His smile was so wide and awkward. *But creepy* you added in your mind.

“Stay away, you creep!” You said thinking that he’s a byuntae.

“Oh, I’m used to that name. My friends call me the ‘CreepMaster’!” He replied with grabby hands.

“Eeekk!! I know Taekwondo, so stay away!” you said trying to scare him. You place your fist in front your chest like your trained to fight.

*Funny, hahah* The boy grinned naughtily. “Really?” He said. Feeling that it’s a little fun to scare you, he put on a creepy face. ert like. His face got nearer to yours when suddenly…

‘PLAAKKK!’ You slapped him in the face, leaving a red 5 fingers mark on his flawless cheek.

“KYAAA!!! HELP ME!! A BYUNTAE’S NEAR ME!!” You cried.

“Whoa-whoa!!” He put his hand in front your mouth to stop you from deafening his ears. He looked around to check if people are hearing your scream, and unfortunately, a lot heard it.

“Byuntaee!!” You cried. Because you were muffled, it sounded like ‘phhyunnnthaeeeee’.

“N-no, I’m not a byu-byuntae” He said smiling nervously to people and he tried his best to cover his red cheek that has your masterpiece.

“Yah! I was joking, stop your scream!” He whispered to you. She struggled but it’s a no use, the boy was stronger than she thought. Finally, his hand left your mouth.

“What’s wrong with you? Can’t take a joke?!” He said and sighed.

“You think I’d accept a joke from a ‘CreepMaster’ like you?! A Big, Fat, NO!” You replied and cross your arms. “So, who are you and what are you up to?” you added.

“Was the guy panicking in suit your father? He asked me if I saw her daughter in…” He stopped and looked at your body head to toe. “These kind of clothes.” He finishes with a weird face.

“Yeah and what’s with that face?” You asked getting temper.

“You’re nearly getting match-made don’t you? And you ran away, right?” He said accurately. *Wow, this guy--* you thought amazed. You kept cool by just nodding.

“Yahh~ I’m such a detective. Wow, any detective needed here?” He waved his hand as if he’s a detective trying to get a client.

“Hah. Detective my ” You mumbled and kicked his leg.

“OW! What. Have. You. Done?!” He said through his gritted white teeth while lifting his kicked knee to relieve the pain. He jumped with one legs like an idiot.

“I’ve. Kicked. You” you mimicked him. “Move, I want to go home.” You said sarcastically.

“If you go home know, you’re father will get you to another match-making tomorrow.” He said to your back. Seems like the pain has relieved.

“So? I don’t care. I can just say no” you turn around, raised one brow and cross your arms. Again.

“Let me help you.” He offered.

“How?” you asked.

“I can be your fake boyfriend until he move.” He said confidently.

“How do you know he will be moving?!” you asked again. *This guy have good instinct* you thought.

“See? I’m a detective” He smiled like a creep. Again.

“Anyway, I reject your offer. I can take care of myself.” You said and waved a goodbye to him.

“Hey, here’s my number if you need me!” he said and stuck a piece of paper to your hand. “What the—“ you got cut by him. “I’m Park Chan Yeol by the way” He smiled, run, and waved a goodbye.

“You’ll need me!” He screamed from far.

“What the—freak” you mumbled but your hand keep holding the paper tight, like it’s afraid to lose the paper.

Next Day…

“Appa, I’m sorry for yesterday” you begged at your father. Seems like Mr. Jae Suk’s still angry from the incident yesterday. He enjoyed his own handmade morning coffee, not your handmade. He didn’t open his mouth for hours and your worried.

“Appaa~” you whined cutely. You made your way toward him and when you’re close enough…

“HAHA!” He turned around. He was fast enough to put on toy handcuffs at your wrists.

“APPA! WHAT’S THE HELL?!” you shrieked.

“It’s okay, my dear. It’s a toy. As long as you don’t runaway again, I will take it off” He said while twirling the key around with his point finger. He felt so much win.

“Dad, seriously…” you whispered in lost.

“Change your clothes! You’re going on a blind date!” He ordered.

“And how am I supposed to change my clothes??” you raised an eyebrow with your handcuffs in front Mr. Jae Suk’s face.

“Ahem.” He cleared his throat. “I’ll take it off when we’re in front of your room. And don’t try to run away!” He warned.

“Yeah, like whatever” you muttered.

Restaurant…

“How long will you be at the toilet?!” Your father screamed. He waited in front of the women’s toilet’s entrance making sure you have nowhere to go.

“Wait!” you shouted back. You threw your back upside down and messed them just to find the piece of paper from Chan Yeol. *This is it! My only way to get away from this hell of match-make* you thought and push the number on your phone.

‘Tuuuuuutttt’……’Tuuuuuutttt’….”Yeobuseyo?” You were glad his deep husky voice was heard from the other line.

“YAH!” you yelled. “Haera, what’s wrong?! Don’t try anything stupid like calling the police!” Mr. Jae Suk cried.

*Ugh, whatever* you rolled your eyes.

“You want to call the police? I’m a detective, not a police” Chanyeol said and a laugh was heard.

“Haha, how do you know it’s me and where are you?”

“Instinct. I’m a detective, Haera-ssi. Is it right? I heard it from your father’s scream.”

“Hurry come and help me. I’m in danger!”

“HAH! You need my help too at last, huh? Don’t act tough, your pride is going down when you need help”

“Cih, just help me. No pride needed here.” You begged.

“Arasso, where are you?”

“I’m at this hotel cal—“ the hung up voice cut you. *Jerk, did he hung up?* You thought, but when you saw the phone’s screen, it says “Low Battery”.

“What?! Damn!” you whispered angrily.

*Luck, where are you?* you thought.

“Haeraa!! He’s arrived. Let’s go!” Mr. Jae Suk shrieked

“Jae Suk-ah, This is my son, Lee Gwang Soo.” Mr. Lee Hyuk Jae, Gwangsoo’s father introduced him.

“Abeonim, Yoo Haera-ssi, Annyeonghase--” He bowed with his typical saying but his head meeting a table’s edge cut his greet. It made a ‘DDOK!’ sound, as if a empty box bumped with the table’s edge. “Pfft” you almost burst into laughters hearing the sound it’s produced. It proves that his head has a little brain. (A/N: No offense, gwangsoo’s fans. I’m jokingJ)

“I’m sorry, sorry, sorry” He said to all of us one by one while rubbing his red forehead. *He’s funny but idiot-like* you thought and chuckled lightly. Gwang Soo mistaken your laugh as an applause for his early ‘body gag’. *She understands my gag, I like her style* He thought and smiled.

“You’re daughter’s pretty, Jae Suk-ah.” Hyuk Jae, or better known for Eunhyuk, said. He’s Mr. Jae Suk’s best friend, so they talk in banmal.

“I know, right? Just like her early-mother” Mr. Jae Suk proudly said.

“Haera-ssi, care for a walk?” Gwangsoo held out his hand. *Cih, if I can I feel like slapping you in the face. But you’re too tall, my hand can’t reach out, Giraffe!* you cursed in your mind. You can only let out a sigh and looked at the front door hoping for Chan Yeol to come, when suddenly…

‘BRAKK!’ The front doors were harshly opened revealing a tall sweating man.

*Oh. My. GOD! He searched all hotels?* you thought amused. ChanYeol ran towards you and hugged you, leaving Gwangsoo empty-handed and stupid. Feeling awkward, Gwangsoo ran away dramatically like an idiot, but he ran the wrong way from the only door. He stopped, turn around, and ran dramatically again like an idiot. You peeked through Chanyeol’s arms’ gap and smirked. *Poor Giraffe* you thought.

 

 

 

 

“What’s wrong with you youngsters?!” Mr. Jae Suk huffed.

“What do you mean, Mr. Yoo Jae Suk?” Chanyeol said gracefully. He really knew how to take people’s heart.

“Not you, Park Chanyeol, it’s Haera. She said she has no lover, but why suddenly you showed up saying that you are her boyfriend? It means she’s lying to me, right?” He blabbered. *Damn! Why did I say no that day?!* You thought and slapped yourself in your mind.

*Think a simple, womanly possible reason, Yeol! Keep calm.* Chanyeol thought and let go a silent sigh.

“Oh. I-it’s maybe because she’s embarrassed.” Chanyeol replied trying to keep calm inside.

“But, I feel like I’ve seen you before” Mr. Jae Suk lowered his glasses, leaned nearer to Chanyeol, and squinted his eyes.

Chanyeol grinned, “APPA! IT’S ME, THE HAPPY VIRUS” He stood up and shaked Mr. Jae Suk’s hand furiously. Mr. Jae Suk seems to remember him from morning children TV shows and he remembered his daughter’s childhood singers, EXO.

“AHH! It’s you, that Baek Chan Yeol is this Park Chan Yeol.” Mr. Jae Suk replied his handshakes and smiled widely. “But, why did you change your family name? which one is the real one?” He asked confused.

 

“Baek was my mother’s family name. Now I’m using my real family name from my early-father, Park.” Chanyeol’s face fell.

“Sorry, Chanyeol-ah” Mr. Jaesuk said sadly.

“It’s alright! Now, I have Haera to heal those emptiness!” Chanyeol blabbered happily and easily circled his arms around your neck. “Yah!” you elbowed him silently and whispered.

“You want your father to believe it right? We need skinship, pabo!” He said to you by ventriloquism.

“Can I take her out, abeonim? I want to have a DATE.” Chanyeol said clearly and showing his blinding white teeth widely.

“Su-sure. Have fun, kids.” Mr. Jae Suk reddened, embarrassed from the picture he’s looking. A boy with his hand around his ‘girlfriend’s’ neck the ‘girlfriend’ is shy, their little cute argument on the sudden skinship and all.

“I’ll be leaving, and HAERA! 9:00 P.M max. no more no less” Mr. Jae Suk warned. It’s still 3:26 P.M though. “Appa, I’ll be home in like 4 or 5” you rolled your eyes. *Why would I stay with a ‘CreepMaster’ for 5 consecutive hours and 34 minutes?!* you added in your mind.

Apart from your Father…

“Well, we’re alone” Chanyeol teased you and putting his arm around your waist. The sudden skinship makes you startled, grab his hand and twirled it.

“AH-AH! APPEO! (it hurts)” Chanyeol shrieked in low voice. (Think how weird it would be to shriek in deep voice).

“Told you I know Taekwondo! And we promised no skinship without my father” You warned him. “It’s just training” He mumbled.

“How’s the guy? Handsome as me?” He joked.

“Not close. Besides, you’re not even handsome.” You said. ”Wait, you don’t you saw him there?” you added.

“No, too absorbed in the act” He smiled.

“Whatev’ ” you rolled your eyes. “I’m going to Ji Min’s home!” You waved a goodbye.

“Arasso, call me when you need me!” Chanyeol waved back and turn around to go home.

“CreepMaster, such a weirdo” you mumbled in smile and walk to Ji Min’s house.

---------------------------------------------------------

Heyy, I'm making new and better story:) 

Since i'm a big fan of Running Man (South-Korean reality show),

especially Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Gwang Soo, 

I decided to add them in my fanfic:)

Imagine you have Yoo Jae Suk as your father and Lee Gwang Soo as your friend,

Soo cute rightt~?

Keep reading^^

-myexotic