Stuck with a stranger

Kidnapped...

 

Silence filed the boat and I lie awake by the gleaming sun that kissed my untanned cheeks and seeped trough my eyes like water gushing out of a broken bucket.. It was a new day and the first sound I was greeted with was a slight grumble of my stomach. Then I realized that my hands were finally untied. My first instinct was to find food, therefore I searched the boat for something to eat, but all I found were a few crackers left with some salsa on a table. After I stuffed my mouth with food I wiped my mouth and set off to inspect the boat. I walked downstairs and looked at the modern furniture. He must live a very high class life. I thought to myself. I opened the door steadily and I saw him lying on the bed; asleep. Even for a kidnapper he seems too charming of a man to become the “bad guy”…. All these thoughts came into my head for me to think while I was at the doorway staring at his face. I was too busy arguing with my conscience that I didn’t even seem to notice that he had risen from the bed and walked into the washroom. I was parched from all the screaming and I retraced my steps back to the top floor to have a drink. He came upstairs and just stared. Once I finished I set the glass down and slightly glanced at him. Proudly he stared back and smirked. I quickly looked down. My cheeks flamed bright red and my entire body warmed under his gaze. I immediately looked through the window and pretend to admire the sunshine. Since it was summer it felt nice to be in the ocean for it had a soft, cool breeze gliding against your skin. As I reached down to touch the ocean, i felt a tingling sensation rush through my body as a few droplets of water rose up fromt the ocean and froze in mid-air as i held it. A pair of hands seized my left arm and pulled me to turn around. It was that same guy who went against my will to leave my home. 

“Who are you?” I asked, questioning what his true identity is.

There was no reply and that made my nerves rocket through the sky. I couldn’t keep my emotions to myself, therefore I stormed off the boat; luckily he already docked it. I saw a beautiful mansion and decided that whoever was inside that building might be able to help me get back home. I rushed into the mansion and rang the doorbell. To my surprise, no one answered.  I walked around the mansion to look for a sign that someone lived here. While I was searching I noticed that this building was very luxurious. Only a person with a lot of money or a robber could be able to afford this building. Sadly this place was very well guarded for I could not reach anymore closer then the closed gate.

                Once I walked back towards the entrance and found him standing at the entrance waiting for someone. I wondered if I should stay where I was, out of sight from him, or walk towards him. He was the one who might injure me… I thought. Even with this thought in mind I decided to walk back and towards him. Once he saw me, his eyes light up as if he struck gold. I gave him a questioning look, however he did not say anything once again and opened the door with a key, from his pocket that he obtained all along, and then strolled in because a man’s home is where they are king. I was stupefied by the fact that someone like him could own something so elaborate and divine. My eyes wandered from him to the building and found no similarities or any possibilities for the mansion to become his. Since I had nowhere else to go I followed inside. The inside did not prove to be normal, but each piece of furniture was even more exquisite then the building itself.

The guy led me to a room, which seemed like his bedroom. I ambled along behind him… The bed was calling my name so I wandered, in a trance towards the bed, and then fell down onto it. My lack of manners earned another laugh from the man. As I started to close my eyes, I heard shuffling and then there was less light coming from the windows. My eyes flew open to see what was going on and I sat straight up. He was only drawing the curtains close allowing me to sleep. I rested my body down, once again, on to the mattress and slowly fell asleep. I didn’t even care about the fact that he was taking off my jacket for me and placing the blanket on top of me.


like?

please give at least 2 new comments for me to continue to update the next chapter thanks :)