OeDae High School

Why is It You?

Time flew by, fast. Minra was in the bus, sitting next to Eunjoon because there was nobody else to sit with. 

"Minra, don't you feel excited?" Eunjoon tried to make conversation with her.

"Well, yeah. Wonder who I'll meet," Minra answered back. She was trying to be nice. Showing that she dislike her would be bad, she need her as 'friends' there, so she'll not be the lonely friendless person there.  "A knight in shining armor? Or Prince Charming?" Eunjoon laughed and nodded. It was then awkward between them, again.

*     *     *

"We're here now," Madam Shin said. "You guys get off the bus and you're to find the person who is supposed to show you around for the week.They will be your first friend. Remember to go with your partner, which is, you classmate. And the students you'll meet will be classmates too. We're using this method, to break the ice, they say. Now, off you go!"

Minra and Eunjoon went down together and get their bags. "I'm nervous," Eunjoon confessed. 

"Me too," Minra said. And they made their way to the groups of OeDae students who were looking at the Hwang students eagerly. The rumours were true then, OeDae students are very good looking, guys and girls.

"Hi. Are you Lee Hyun Rim?" a tall guy with long black hair and perfect teeth which perfected his perfect smile with a cute eye smile approached Minra and Eunjoon.

"No, we're not," Minra replied politely. 

"Oh, okay then. See ya. LEE HYUN RIM! I'm looking for LEE HYUN RIM!" he smiled again and shouted in a sing-song voice.

"Lucky Hyun Rim, that guy is kinda cute," Eunjoon said.

"Ah! Joon is doing that!" a guy with a round face and dirty blonde hair fake punched his friend, another guy, taller with small eyes and brownish hair. The guys were near them. "Let's do that too! Who find her first wins. Losers ready with an ice cream." His friend glared at him and shook his head.

"Wha-" the blond exclaimed.

"KANG EUNJOON! KANG EUNJOON!" his friend shouted.

"CHEATER!" the blond said to his friend. "PARK MINRA PARK MINRA PARK MINRA. That sounds like a fanchant." And both of them laughed.

"Err, hello? I'm Park Minra," Minra approached the laughing guys. Eunjoon was too shy to said anything to them. Eunjoon was shy but she's sure twisted.

"I'm your fan. I chanted your name!" the blond guy said to her then glance to his friend. Then, they laughed again. Minra and Eunjoon looked at them, not knowing what to do in such situation. After a while, the tall guy slapped his friend's back.

"I'm sorry. This guy," he pointed to the blond, "is crazy. Don't mind him. I'm Yoon Doojoon. We're your guide for this program. But I was appointed to Kang Eunjoon." 

"I'm Eunjoon. Nice to meet you," Eunjoon bowed. Doojoon bowed back.

"So, you are..?" Minra asked the blond guy.

"So you are Park Minra?" he asked back. Minra nodded. "I'm Yang Yoseob. Nice to meet you too!"

"Yoseob, you wasted our time," Doojoon said. "Cmon, let's go to class. I'm the class' leader, Yoseob is a nobody but we chose him to go cos he's very friendly. But the others are friendly too, but he's never shy, so yeah." Yoseob beamed with pride as they made their way to the class."

"So, what's first periond? How many girls are there in your class?Cos you know, we have to find someone to live with. And I was hoping to sleep at hotels nearby," Minra asked. She was also shy at first with people, but seeing the way Doojoon and Yoseob acted, she found them easy to talk with.

"Maths. There's a lot. Guys in the class are near extinction," Yoseob answered. "Seriously? The hotel's haunted. Even the school is." And he started to make ghost noises as they passed a class.

"Yang Yoseob," the teacher inside scolded him. He smiled and waved at the teacher. The teacher sighed and rolled her eyes as the girls squealed and waved back at him. He's famous? Minra asked herself curiously.

"Yoseob's fans," Doojoon seemed to read her mind. "But I have a bigger fanbase." He grinned. Yoseob made a face.

"Don't trust everything he says, he's a liar, he's very good with words," Yoseob told them.

"Thank you for the compliment, brothah," Doojoon said sarcastically.

"Does everyone here has fans?" Minra said.

"Only the both of us," Doojoon said. Minra was about to say something when Doojoon cut her off. "Kidding. I guess so."

"Ohh," Eunjoon said.

"Eunjoon is so quiet," Yoseob told them. Eunjoon blushed.

"She's shy," Minra explained. 

"We're here," Doojoon announced. "Eh, no teacher!" And the guys grinned. They invited Minra and Eunjoon to come in. The class clapped loudly. Seems like Yoseob was right, Eunjoon said to herself. There were like 10 guys in the class and 20 plus girls.

"Shut up guys," Doojoon smirked. "This is our classmate for a week. So, Eunjoon, Minra, introduced yourself." And he followed Yoseob to the back of the class and they took their seats.

"Hello! I'm Park Minra. Call me Minra. Uhh, it's nice to meet you."

"Err, hi. I'm Kang Eunjoon. Uhhh err it's nice to meet you also."

The class clapped again furiously. "Go sit," Doojoon told them. "There's one at the front there, the empty seat. And here at the back, near Yoseob and I."

Eunjoon quickly took the front seat, next to a girl with long black hair tied neatly in a ponytail. Minra looked at Eunjoon in disbelieve. Eunjoon smiled at her, wishing her good luck. I bet she wished me the worst, Minra said under her breath. She made her way to the back and sit. She was at the second last row. Yoseob was behind her, sitting between Doojoon and another tall guy with brown hair. To her right was a guy with shaved red hair and her left, black hair guy wearing cute geeky glasses, Next to geeky guy was another guy with brown permed hair. In front of her was a blond girl with wavy hair.

"Minra, Minra." Yoseob pulled her hair. She turned back and made the 'why?' face. "Let the introduction begins! I'm Yang Yoseob and you know me already."

"Uhhh, I'm Yoon Doojoon and you know me too."

"Hi! I'm Son Dongwoon," the guy next to Yoseob smiled.

"I'm Lee Kikwang," geeky guy said.

"I'm Jang Hyunseung," it was the guy with the permed hair.

"I'm Yong Junhyung," red hair guy said.