Worse than Jonghyun

My Juliette

“So, this is your new school, Yeonie. You can call it “university” now.” Kim Jonghyun smirked.

Here they were, in front of Seoul University. Thanks to Suyeon’s smart brain, she passed the test easily. She scanned the building from left to right, but it seemed like it has no end. Her jaw almost dropped.

“Why is this so big?!” she raised one of her eyebrow while pointing at the building.

“What? You didn’t notice it even when you took the test HERE? Come on, Yoonie…”

“It’s not this big! Believe me!” she cried.

“Then are you saying it gets bigger?”

“Maybe!”

“Can we stop talking about this sh*t and let me give you a special tour about this building that happened to get bigger?”

“Ew, watch your word, oppa. Okay, let’s go!” she took his hand and started running like a kid.

 

They went into the building and Jonghyun did his job as a nice tour guide. They passed in front of some Jonghyun’s friends and some of the boys gave a finally-you-have-a-girlfriend face to Jonghyun, yes, because heck, both of them are holding hands as usual. But Jonghyun pretended that he hadn’t seen it.

“Are they talking about us, oppa?”

“No. I think they have allergy.”

 

Time slipped so fast because they had a lot of fun. It’s sadly time to go to class for them.

“Let’s meet at the cafeteria later, okay?” Jonghyun patted her head and she just nodded. He gave her a warm hug to comfort her. He knew, she must be nervous.

“Oppa, what to do? I’m not good at making friends.”

“You have Taemin in your class, Yoonie.” He smiled, but that didn’t work for her.

“Only Taemin. Ugh… and I mean girl friends…”

“You’ll have good friends soon. Believe me. Find catchy topics like… Super Junior? It’ll be their come back soon!”

“I don’t care and I don’t know them.”

“Okay, anything. Just don’t really talk about dinosaurs to them, okay?”

“Why?!” she almost shouted.

“It’s just… so random.” And actually you’re the only one who loves it. “But who doesn’t want to talk to a pretty girl like you?” he tried his best to make her better.

“Ah my best oppa…” she hugged him tightly.

“Bye, see you later, Yoonie.” He patted her head once again and watched her went to her class.

 

There were some girls chatting and blabbering about how Super Junior will be having a comeback in the class and they almost screamed. Wow, oppa was right. Maybe I can use Super Junior as a topic, only for today. She thought as began searching for an empty chair.

“Here, Suyeon-ah!” she spotted that Taemin guy, who she always think as a girl who act like a boy because of his beautiful face, pointing an empty seat for her. She nodded and walked to the empty chair.

“So that’s your chair and this is my chair.” Taemin said.

“This one still empty?” she pointed at the chair next to hers.

“I think so.” He smiled.

 

Out of nowhere the girls in the class stopped talking about Super Junior and started whispering to each other. It became a bit hectic as one of the leaders in that crowd started pointing at someone outside the class.
"Oh my God! They are pure handsome!"
"How old are they?"
"I heard that brown-haired guy will be in our class!"
"Oh my majesty..."

 
But Suyeon didn't give it a damn or even glance at them. *Probably some species like Taemin, flower boys. Eugh...* She thought while stealing a glance at Taemin. And smiled. *At least, that flower boy saved this chair for me.*
 
"Why are you smiling?" A girl with long black hair, seated next to her chair questioned.
Suyeon looked at her and tried her best to smile back. *My first friend in university!*
 
"Oh hi! Um... Nothing, I just remembered something." She showed an awkward smile, actually.
"Oh.. I thought you like him." That long black haired girl asked, pointing at Taemin.
"Taemin, do you mean? Gosh of course no."
 
And suddenly, a smile lit up from that girl's face.
"Oh good! Oh, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Park Jiyeon!" For the first time in that small conversation, she flashed a bright smile.
"Oh hello, Jiyeon-ssi. I'm Han Suyeon." She sincerely smiled back.
"Let's put the formalities & be friends!"

Suyeon smiled and there went a nice conversation between those two.

“And… is that chair still available?” Jiyeon asked, pointing at the chair beside Suyeon’s.

“Of course!”

 

The students immediately went back to their chair as the lecturer came. A slim and pretty middle-aged woman with glasses came with a thick book on her hand, followed by a brownish-haired boy. Suddenly the class became a bit hectic, again.

 

“Good morning, class.” The teacher greeted. And the boy stood beside her.

 

As she put her book in the desk, she introduced herself. “My name is Kim Eunjung. I am your homerun teacher. And unfortunately, I’m teacher the most boring subject ever, History.” The students let out a chuckled.

“I’m 26 and I’m married.” The class let out some hoos and whats. “Any other question?” the class remained silent. “Okay. Next, let me introduce our new friend, he came from Canada. Boy, please introduce yourself.” As she said in English.

 

“Good morning, my name is Kris Wu. My mother is a half Korean, so I can speak Korean, but not that well. Let’s be friends and please treat me well in the future.” He finished his words and soon after he looked how pleased the girls in the class by his introduction, he winked at them. Some of the girls almost died, thanks to him.

 

“Oh my God, did you see it?!” Suyeon whispered to Jiyeon.

“Woman, he’s way too hot!” Jiyeon almost clapped.

“No! It’s so cheesy. Why did he wink anyway? Ew… ugly.” She rolled her eyes.

“I bet in a few days, he gonna have his own fanclub. Oh no! In a few hours I think…”

 

That boy then named Kris walked to find his chair. He spotted an empty chair in the back. Exactly behind Suyeon’s chair. As he walked, he flashed a wink to Suyeon, leaving her jaw dropped.

 

He’s worse than Jonghyun oppa…  she thought.