The Heavenly Morning

My Juliette

Jonghyun's POV

She is number 1517 and I am 1518. We live in apartment and we’ve been neighbor for 15 years.

We grow together.

Her mom and my mom are best friends. Her mom is a single parent and if she goes to work, my mom will take care of her in our house. And that’s how I met her.

We laugh together, smile together, go to school together, even we ever planned to live together as a neighbor again in the next life.

She is younger than me by 2 years.

She is a pure beauty and innocent.

She has a beautiful mole in her right cheek.

She has dimples.

She plays Dota.

She likes Jurassic Park to the core, more likely this weird girl loves dinosaurs. And she’s so excited when she knew that Jurassic Park 3D will be out in 4th May 2013. Do you even know she almost cried when she heard that news…

She doesn’t like Justin Bieber but she silently has tons of his songs in her ipod. I know.

She asked me to hate SNSD but she has 3 posters of them inside her drawer. She even has their photo in her phone.

She has that capability to make my days brighter than ever.

She has that capability to cool me down.

She says that she hates me but then she hugs me.

She hates lightning and she always runs to my room if she’s alone in her apartment.

She never dates anyone and she said it’s because I always follow her.

And she is the girl I like the most. No other than her.

 

Old days, we walk hand in hand if we’re walking in the street.

Now, yes, we still do it.

I actually don’t understand why she doesn’t even looked bother to hug me when we bid goodbye in front of my friends because most of my friends find it weird.

She always asks me to hold her hand if we’re walking in the street. She almost got hit by a car when she’s 6, that’s why.

She always asks me to accompany her if she wants to buy anything, including underwear. Can you believe it… She ever asked me to accompany her to the toilet too!

But then she said she has no boyfriend because of me?

Plus, she didn’t even look shy or what when she asked me to sleep together in my room when her parent left. She even rested her head in my arms. And she drolled… ew…

 

I don’t know.

Is she that innocent or she likes it too the way I do?

Or worse, if she really thinks that I am just a brother for her.

But look, I’ve never ever seen her as a younger neighbor that I treat like my own sister. I never.

She always is a girl in front of my eyes. A beautiful girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Now, how can I solve this?

 


 

“Oppaaaa! Oppa!”

It’s her, I know it’s her.

Her mother has to go to Jeju for 3 months because of her work and now she helps my mom in the kitchen every morning.

 

“Oppa, wake up now! We’ll be late to school!” she starts shaking my body.

Even though for some people waking up in the morning is a hell, for me this is heaven. What can be better than having the girl you like wake you up every morning?

 

“Oh my God, Kim Jonghyun! What’s this? Your underwear? Why is it pink?!” she almost screamed.

“WHAT?!” I got up in no second.

But what I got is her in apron and her grin.

“Yeah, pink underwear in my dream. Now, let’s get up. Wash your body and take breakfast. It’s almost ready~” she pulled my arms.

Damn, she tricked me. Like for thousands times and I still believe everything she says.

I didn’t just stay still but pull her hand towards me. Causing her to fall over me.

“Oppa!”

“Sssh. This is because you tricked me. Now give me a warm hug for 5 minutes.” I said as I lingering my hand in her slim waist.

“3 minutes!”

“4.”

“Fine.”

And there we were hugging each other. With me and my thumping thumping heart and her with her beating-like-normal heart.

She lit her face up and began exploring my face though her eyes. And she suddenly smile.

“Why are you smiling?” I asked.

“Why are you this handsome, Oppa? Any girl can just fall for you. This is not fair.”

I smiled.

No, it actually broke my heart. Can’t it just be you who fall for me?

I curled some of her hair. “Can’t it just be you who fall for me?” I said it, with all of my heart.

“You know the answer, handsome Oppa…” she said as she began touching my cheek. “I don’t want to have a playboy who loves to flirt! Mehrong!” she chuckled.

I have no guts to talk about it anymore so I just let out a chuckle too to satisfy her. Do you even know that I held my breath while waiting for your answer, Han Suyeon.

“4 minutes has just passed. Wake up now, handsome Oppa!”

 


 

How's it? ^^;

I actually really want a brother like Jonghyun! It always been my dream! <3