Jar of Hearts (sulay)

Exo Collection for Zenmax tumblr Giveaway *

"Suho hyung " Lay yelled as he heard the shattering out of the kitchen. "Suho hyung " he said quitly, he looked at the elder who had pice of the youngers favourite jar in his hand. The now shattered jar was filled with little paper hearts, that suho folded when Lay was 2 years in China. Suho looked helpless. "I´m sorry Lay" Suho said and looked down. Lay bend down and picked the piece of glass up snd put them in the bin. "It´s okay hyung " He said softly after that he went into the shared bedroom. He layed down on the king sized bed and sighed. After a while he heard the door open, he did not dare to move. "I´m sorry yixing-ah" Suho said softly in Lay´s ear. Lay turned around and looked at suho with red puffy eyes. "Don´t call me yixing" he said and turned around to face the wall. "You know the reason that i don´t want that " He sighed. Suho circled his arms around Lay´s waist. He kissed Lay on his cheek, "I´m sorry babe". "And i´m sorry that i broke the Jar " Lay turned around just to see a single tear rolling down suho´s face. "The jar was full of memories, i know " Suho said and looked at Lay. Lay smiled in reply and tugged a long strand of hair behind suho´s ear. Suho looked up and gently smiled ar Lay. "We could buy a new one and fill it again " he suggested. Lay sighed "Okay". This Jar was not a normal one. In the time when Lay was in China for 2 years, Suho follded little hearts every day and put it in this Jar. If he missed Lay much, he follded more than one heart a day, to heal his heart from the empty spot that Lay left there. Over the 2 years he follded so many hearts that the little Jar that he bought in the beginng was overfilled. So he bought that particullar Jar and started to put them all inside the newer , bigger one. After Lay came home again, Suho started to work again. Lay follded new hearts in a diffrent colour and put them inside the jar, when he missed Suho. After a while the Jar was again full and the two of them placed the heavy hearted Jar into the kitchen.  Lay wanted to stuff new hearts in the Jar today, but the Jar broke, and with the jar the thousands of little hearts got heart, and so a part of his heart too. "Suho-ah " Suho hummed in response in response as he soothingly rubbed the youngers back. "Do you want to buy a new jar ? We could fill it with stars this time"he whispered, and buried his face into Suho´s chest. Suho smiled and Lay´s actions. "Let´s fill it with new and wonderful memories this time" he said in response. Lay nooded sleepily. And thet wo of them drifted of to sleep, hugging each other.