face (Taoris oneshot)

Exo Collection for Zenmax tumblr Giveaway *

Tao woke up and looked at his right side, unfortuantly it was empty. Tao sighed and went down stairs. He heard some swearing out of the kitchen and made his way there. He chunckled at the sight of his manly boyfriend with an pink apron on trying to make pancakes. He tip toed behind his lover and hugged him form behind. A smile formed on the elders lips, he brought his hands to Tao´s and them softly. "Panda,could you help me?" He asked with a smile on his face. Tao chunckeld and went to get his apron. "Could you help me first?" He said and looked up blushing to hid partner, Kris nodded in response. Although they know each other for quit a long time, Tao is still shy around him. Kris put his arms around tao and tied his apron. "Done" The elder whispered in Tao´s ear. The two males remaint like this for a couple of seconds. "Thank you " the younger replied quitly and kissed Kris on his lips. Kris smiled in response. "Let´s make Pancakes Gege" Tao fist pumped cutely in the air, and the two of them started. After piles of black pancakes ... which were caused through multiple kiss sessions of the couple, they finally made the perfect golden brown pancakes and seated themselfes around they´re small dinner table in their kitchen. Tao munched happilly on his pancakes while Kris just shoved the pices in his mouth with his pokerface on. Tao hated that,he always wanted to make his Gege smile. "Kris Gege" Kris hummed in response and looked up from his plate. "Why do you have your Btichface on ? I don´t like " Tao said upset. He stood up brought his plate in to the sink anf went upstairs headind for they´re bedroom. Inside of the room he slipped out of his clothes and made his way to the bathroom. Downstairs Kris sight and shortly after that he went upstairs to see what tao was up too. Kris smirked as he heard the water running in the bathroom. He quickly slipped out of the bathroom and went inside the now steam filled bathroom.He slipped inside the cabin and hugged Tao from behind. The younger one screamed out of shock. "yah what are you---" Tao´s words were cut of,as  Kris rubbed his lower half up and down the younger, knowing that Tao liked it much. Tao turned around;and started to on Kris neck. Kris moaned in response and Tao was quit pleased with his work. "...Kris, you know that i don´t like your face right ?" Tao stopped his action and looked up to his lover. Kris smiled at him. " I´m trying Panda, but it´s a habit and it will take a while " he answered. Tao pushed Kris away and showered his body alone.... sulking. Kris sighed at the sight. He went again , behind his boyfriend lifted him up and went out of the cubicle. Tao tried to wiggle his way out of the tight grip but failed. Kris walked calmly to they´re bathroom, not caring that the two of were nacked, not caring that one side of their flat was out of glas. He opened the Door and slammend Tao on the Bed, Tao eyes grew wide as he looked in the Lustful eyes of his lover. "Do you want to see the y side of the face guy that you love ?" Kris asked in an raspy voice. Tao nodded slowly. Kris started to plant his body with hot kisses. Tao moaned in response , Tao loved the felling of their to nacked body slamming together.  Tao looked at his gege as they´re lower parts slammed together creating a magical feeling inside him.  "I´m ready " Tao moaned.....