Epilogue

Wandering
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Taemin's POV

   It's been 8 years since the accident. Of course I got my memories back and Minho and I have been living happily together ever since. We all finished high school and went on to college. At first I had no clue what I was going to do with my life but then I remembered that I always loved dancing. It was something I always did to get away from the world and I loved it. I was constantly doubting myself, thinking I wasn't going to be good enough but Minho encouraged and supported me so I went after my dream and I am now a choreographer for one of the best entertainment companies in Korea. Minho became a PE teacher and a soccer coach. He always loved sports and it suited him. Key became a fashion designer, he's loved clothes and shopping for the longest time so he got his ideal job. Lately he has been really busy but he somehow always manages to find the time to come and nag everyone about their choice of clothing. Jonghyun became a singer and all of his songs make it to the top of the music charts. He's always coming over to celebrate his new hit. Onew happily owns a chicken shop and visits us every night with a bucket. And a few years ago Minho actually proposed to me with a cheesy, romantic dinner. I obviously said yes. Key was ecstatic but sad at the same time. He kept crying and saying he couldn't believe his baby was getting married and that I was too young for it but overall he was happy. Jonghyun and Onew were happy for us as well and kept making 'suggestions' for our honeymoon which made Minho blush. I just laughed. And the two of us also went to go and visit Minho's family in America to tell them the news and invite them to the wedding. They were all really nice and supportive of our relationship.

And what happened with my dad? Well me and everyone else did get a little worried about him interfering in my life again but Jonghyun said, and I quote,

“I made him an offer he couldn't refuse. We don't have to worry about him anymore.”

I didn't really understand but the main thing

Please log in to read the full chapter