You erted Ghost!

Nichkhun, The erted Thai Ghost.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " Victoria screamed.

As Victoria covered herself with a towel. " What are you doing here?! How did you know my house?! Are you a stalker?! And why are you not respecting females you are dressing up?! "

The ghost didn't speaked for a while because his eyes is really naughty. Victoria moved his face but it penetrated. Victoria screamed again. " WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING?!?!?!?!?! "

Now, Victoria sensed that Nichkhun is looking to her . If I can just slap this erted ghost. She asked again, " How did you know my house?! Are you a stalker?! "

The ghost smiled. " Uhm. Actually, I followed you. " 

Victoria asked. " Why?! " Nichkhun's eyes become teary and said. ." Because I thought you are my girlfriend. You really look like her. So sorry for following you. "

Victoria rolled her eyes on it. " You look Thai, but why do you know how to speak Korean? " The ghost stared at her. " My girlfriend is a Chinese, who lives in Korea. .so I learned Korean language. "

Victoria nodded and speaked. " Your story is interesting. I like it, but please . .come out first. Let me wear dress first, please? " 

The ghost smiled and nodded. Again, he stared at Victoria.

" Miss. "

. ." What's the problem? " Victoria asked.

" I can't open the door. " The ghost smirked.

" You can walk over that door right? " Victoria smiled.

" Oh Yes, I forgot. Hehe. " Nichkhun the back of his neck.

. . . .You erted ghost.

 ~  ~  ~  ~

" Little Ghost! I'm finish! You can now go inside! " Victoria opened the door, and she saw nothing. " Little ghost? " She walked around her home and saw nothing.

. . ." Boo! " The ghost laughed at her reaction. Victoria glared at the ghost, but she speaked. " I'm such a troll! C'mon. " She smiled.

The two sitted in the bed. But the ghost cannot sit because of his condition. He sitted at the floor and Victoria started asking questions.

" What's your name then? " Victoria bitted his fingers. " Nichkhun, Nichkhun Horvejkul. " Nichkhun smiled. Victoria looked at Nichkhun suspiciously, and asked. " Why are you here? Your dead right? "

" I'm here to find the person who killed me. " Victoria's jaw dropped and asked. " W-why? " 

I was a famous Thai actor. And I was about to be a superstar. May Six, 2011. . .

Flashback:

" Nichkhun-ah! Your audition for the Hollywood will start now! You have thirty minutes left to go here! " As my manager called me.

" I'm on my way! " I replied. I used my car to get fast in the interview. But the car slides in the road without any problem.

" And when I was stalking after my death, the cause of my death. .is. .someone putted small machine in my car which can cause for the car to slide after ten minutes. "

Victoria listened in Nichkhun's story with a teary eyes. " That was a touching story. "

" And after that, I was about to propose in my girl friend. .but after my death. She had her suicide. " Nichkhun told to Victoria his story.

. . Nichkhun smiled and said, " It's your turn! " He smiled again.

" Well, nothing's important in my story. .my father died because of an uncurable disease. .my mother abandoned me. Actually, we have the same story. I was about to be famous, but my father died. "

Nichkhun nodded. " I guess. "

They both yawned and stared each other.

" Sorry little ghost, I'm sleepy! " Victoria yawned again.

Nichkhun nodded and say, " I'll just look at you here. " He smiled.

. . .When Victoria was sleeping, her phone rang. Someone is calling her. Nichkhun thought. " Sehun. " Nichkhun think, Sehun? That name is really familiar. I just really don't remember were did I hear it. Never mind.


Author's Note:

Again! Subscribe and COmment!