The Ghost Is Here!

Nichkhun, The erted Thai Ghost.

">http://

" Another day. Can I just sleep and wait for another miracle? " As Victoria leaned her head to Sehun's arms. Sehun smiled and patted the girl's back.

" You do still believe in miracles? " Sehun curiously asked. Victoria stopped yawning and stared at Sehun suspiciously. 

" Are you going to tease me again? " Victoria rolled her eyes over to Sehun. " How did you know that? Sehun, you should run for your life! " As Sehun stand up and run fast, then Victoria too. Victoria try to catch that tall skinny man, she didn't do it. She bumped to a trash can, which causes for her dress to be freaking dirty.

" Aish~! My shirt! " Victoria removed the dust of her shirt. Then Sehun came to her and removed his jacket. 

" Wear this. " He smiled, and same Victoria stared at her. " Thank you. " The words came from Victoria's mouth. They sitted at the bench and continued their conversation. 

" Seriously, you still believe in miracles? " Sehun asked while drinking his coke.

" Yes I do believe them. " Victoria smiled at Sehun and continued. " The dead persons who become ghosts? I believe them. " 

Sehun looked around and asked. " But why? " Victoria simply smiled at him.

" I don't know. But maybe, " She drinked her coke. " There's a big chance that miracles are true. "

 

Sehun shouted at the park and the people looked at him. " Miracles are true! " He shouted. Victoria smacked Sehun's forehead lightly. " Are you crazy?! " Victoria chuckled.

" Why? You said, you do believe miracles, so I shouted that miracles are true! " Sehun winked at Victoria. " Oh yes, I know that I said that. .but, what if they don't believe in miracles? " . . .an awkward silence filled the surroundings.

" Then they don't! Simple! " Sehun chuckled. 

~

The two spended their time at the park full day. Victoria sneeked a peek on the dark side of the park. Sehun was not with his because, the boy bought a dinner for them. Maybe, coke and breads again are enough for them.

" They're right! It's creepy here! " Victoria talked to herself. " Am I crazy now? I'm talking to myself?! Aish! But I have to know the truth. " Victoria stepped foreward and opened the door in the big house there.

" Is there anybody home? " Victoria's voice echoed in the whole mansion. " Hello? " Again it echoed. He entered the room and carefully looked at her steps. There's a big picture there of a beautiful girl, with a boy. But the boy's picture is blured. 

" Wow, I look like the girl! " Victoria giggled inside the haunted mansion. When she was walking at the middle of the kitchen. Someone speaked in an un-understandable language.

" Psst. " Someone called Victoria. Victoria was creeped in the voice of the man who called her. She get a bamboo to be ready. She went to the part of the house, were the voice comes from.

. . . .she opened the light of the room and boom!

She smacked the person many times closed eyes and when she opened her eyes, she saw an untouchable ghost.

" Hi. " The ghost smiled. Victoria screamed out to the house and run to Sehun as fast as she can. 

" Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! " Victoria screamed. Sehun hurriedly asked Victoria what happened then Victoria can't speak because of what she saw.

She tell all about Sehun. 

" Imagine?! The ghost?! Oh My Ghost! I feel so, ugh! You know like?! " Victoria was panicking. Sehun patted Victoria's back saying " Calm down. "

Victoria nodded and saw what Sehun's eating. " May I get one? " Victoria asked and Sehun nodded. Victoria eated the ramen and continued her story. " He say " Hi " to me while smiling. Can you believe it? He is so scary! "

Sehun laughed hard and said. " I thought you believe in miracles? " As he wiggled his eyebrows.

" Oh Yes! I do believe in miracles but— ". . . ." Do you think, . .m-my wish come t-true? " Victoria asked, and hugged Sehun tightly. " I'm scared. " She whispered. 

Sehun smiled and said. ." Don't be scared! Your the one who says that, he says Hi to you. So it means, maybe he's kind. " Sehun nodded. And saw his mom calling for him.

" Oh, sorry Victoria. .I have to go. Family emergency! " Sehun waved and smiled at Victoria before leaving, and Victoria did the same thing too.

 ~  ~  ~  ~

((play the song here))

Victoria walked with a blanked face towards to her home. She can't even speak directly. Did I saw him clearly? Is he really a ghost? Maybe not. But why, will the bamboo penetrate in his body, if he's not a ghost? Are you out of your mind Victoria. Actually, he is not scary at all. Infact, he is cute. Victoria shaked his head and continued walking towards to her home.

When she reached her home, she hurriedly opened the door and go to the comfort room. She take a bath and when she was dressing up for herself. She looked at the mirror, and saw a person back at her.

" Hi. " The ghost smiled again!

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " Victoria screamed.


Author's Note:

Haii there. please support my fic. Thank you!

 01.03.13