Prologue

When It Counts

Hi, I'm Tammy. I just moved here in the city, hoping to find new stuff around here. The weather is normal, nothing different from what I experience back at home. I'm currently in this dance team that most of my friends are in. Let me introduce you who they are~

It was the very first day of school, I met Justin that day. He's a best friend, homie, and a partner. He knew I liked dance so he made me audition for the dance team. "Just audition Tammy! You'll have a great experience with us, and you will meet my other friends." 

So I decided to go try out.


I came with Justin to the studio and noticed one guy who was really cute. I felt a nudge on my elbow and looked at Justin. "That guy is Matt by the way. The one that all girls fall for." I couldn't believe why he had to be the popular one. When I signed up for the audition, next thing that approached me was a girl. "Hi, I'm Anna. I wish you good luck on the team!" 

"Oh hey, I'm Tammy. I moved here during the summer, I'm hoping I can find new friends." I smiled, but in my mind I felt she could be someone advancing me to get something I want. "Well, you meet a lot of new friends here at the studio, so try your best!" 

Auditions started and went long. Everyone was admiring my moves, I just did what I felt was what needed to move to the beat. 

I saw my name on the board, then felt Justin patting on my back. "Hey nice job Tammy. I hope you enjoy being in the team." I hugged him but then felt someone else tapping on my shoulder. I turned to see Matt standing there nervously looking at the ground. "Hi, I'm Tammy. I'm a new person." I shook his hand but then he dragged me to the leader of the team. "I'm Matt, and this is Aaron." 

"Welcome to the team Tammy, keep up your energy and come to rehearsal this week." After meeting everyone, I felt... like this team was family. Me and Matt hung out after auditions and noticed we had almost everything in common. That is when I realized that I really liked him. 


One day at the studio, that's when it changed. The one big announcement making everyones' mouth form a big O.

WINTER HYPERNATION.

Matt and Anna were together for the dance piece. 

Justin told me the story that Matt has really liked Anna for a long time way before I knew him, I never knew he would go with her. But now it is present. Me and Matt really had a 'thing' but I guess his feelings for Anna were still true too. 


 

Now you know the story. Please wait for chapter 1 (: