The Beginning.

A Shared Secret

As the van pulls up to the venue, I see him gazing at me through the window.

Kim Kibum.

He smiles, then turns and follows Taemin into the building. I inwardly shudder at how convincing he can be when he's showing his flamboyant side. All apart of the stereotypes, right?

”Amber unnie!” I turn and see Krystal behind me, smiling. ”Are you ready?”

”Yeah. I got the lyrics down. Trust me, I'm ready.” Tonight, we partnered up with SHINee to do a collage of Rocketeer, My First Kiss, and Moves Like Jagger. I was paired with Minho for Rocketeer. I knew the lyrics by heart. I loved that song; it made me think of Key. I left the van, following Victoria out. I listened to the rest of my groups mindless chatter. Luna was caught up in a argument with Sulli about which was better, ”Hello” or ”Lucifer”. In my opinion, it's neither. To me, it's ”Sherlock.” Kibum makes the perfect detective.

*2 Hours Until Performance*

I watched as Onew pulled out his own fancam and JongKey did their fanservice moments. I wanted to scream. Give it up, there's no fans to be found anywhere! I was jealous, but does that even matter now?

 

”Amber.” The deepness of Minho's voice made me jump as I turned. He just smiled. ”Did I scare you?”

”Yah, Minho, you can't sneak up on me like that.” I ran a hand through my hair, frustrated. Put your defenses back up, Amber. No one can ever see you fawning over some guy. No, not just some guy.

The guy.

”Did you wanna rehearse a bit before the real thing?” I blinked, then nodded dully. I barely heard a word the athletic man said, but I understood the subject of it. Rehearsal. Practicing Rocketeer. Got it. I steadied myself again as I snatched a microphone from Taemin's hand. The maknae flinched, most likely from my fierceness. Necessarily, I wasn't rude or ferocious towards the youngest SHINee member. But his closeness with Key sent a fit of rage into my body. Or, better yet, more jealousy. In fact, the closeness of the band made me jealous. They knew Key. I didn't. Not really.

Minho and I walked onto the stage, and I noticed the other 8 were watching. Great, it was just us practicing. 

Minho began.

Here we go..

Come with me..

Theres a world out there we should see..

Now I started.

Take my hand.. 

Close your eyes..

I met Key's glorious gaze. Exhaust suddenly overwhelmed me.

He was watching me...Judging me?

With you right here..

Maybe I wasn't ready. The world went black.

*30 Minutes to Performance* ”Yah, Jjong, shut up. It wasn't her fault she collapsed.”

”Has she been eating enough?”

”You think she's just hungry, Key?” My eyes started to flutter open as his name was mentioned. I quickly closed them again as the light hit, .

”She's awake!”

”Shut up, Onew.” I muttered.

”Amber, you collapsed. Are you okay?” That was Victoria unnie.

”Yeah, I'm okay. I just gotta..Ugh. I gotta get up. We have the concert.” I sat up, and saw Key staring at me with...Concern in his eyes. Cobcern. For me. I blushed, and stood up.

”Can you handle this?” Krystal grabbed my wrist, a small frown on her face.

”Yep. Let's do this.” I nodded at Minho, Krystal let go, and everyone dispersed.

Except Key.

He came close, grabbing my hand and squeezing. ”I haven't forgot about our appointment after this. Don't be late.” He whispered right in my ear. As I walked away, a gentle shudder shook my body.

I won't forget, Key. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

A/N: Yay, Chapter 2~ Please subscribe and comment, thanks for reading!